The Piass

蜉蝣 (Kagerou) will release a best album called 「蜉蝣COMPLETE<1999-2007>」 !

Their best album 「蜉蝣COMPLETE<1999-2007>」 will be released at the beginning of  July 2019. It will include 8 CDs and 6 DVDs !  (30.000 yen + taxes) The contents are available via the link below the image.

You can pre-order it at 「Free-Will SLUM」 on 2018.01.14 at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST ! You have to pay in advance 10.000 yen. The bonus will be a  calendar. 

You will also be able to pre-order it via GALAXY BROAD SHOP from mid-January 2019 until the end of April ! (http://www.galaxybroadshop.com/

artist.jpg

http://f-w-d.co.jp/special/kagerou/

Edited by The Piass

Woah. This came completely out of left field. 

So im assuming this is their whole discography plus hopefully some rare stuff! Color me excited. 

At over $300, I’m sure it’ll find it’s way here someday...

3 hours ago, Furik said:

After looking at the track list, the last three tracks on the final CD make me curious. Are they re-masters?

The wording makes it sound like they might be alternate takes or something (maybe unreleased versions using slightly different audio lines? not sure). Never mind, the Barks.jp article refers to these last tracks as remixes specially made for this compilation, so they're just remixes it seems.

edit: In any case, all of the tracks should be remastered versions according to the official site, so that's pretty neat!

Just an observation: the thread title is a bit misleading, this is more like a complete anthology / box set rather than a usual 'best album'.

Edited by Jigsaw9

5 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

The wording makes it sound like they might be alternate takes or something (maybe unreleased versions using slightly different audio lines? not sure).

hopefully that means there's actually a good version of 腐った海で溺れかけている僕を救ってくれた君 out there!

would love to hear all the remasters, especially from their earlier stuff, as well as these 'new' versions of XII dizzy and 夕暮れの謝罪

^ Sorry, I was too quick in making my initial post, but edited it now with the legit info. :D So the last 3 tracks are officially just new remixes (nothing was re-recorded or anything).

11 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

^ Sorry, I was too quick in making my initial post, but edited it now with the legit info. :D So the last 3 tracks are officially just new remixes (nothing was re-recorded or anything).

oh, too bad lol I might still check it out

Yeah, this will be actually kinda cool I feel, especially to have all the random single B-sides and omnibus tracks collected and polished up a bit. Too bad about the exorbitant price but it is what it is.

Whoa what the hell? I had to re-read that thread title cuz I couldn't believe it. Definitely not expecting this at the end of the year.

What?! Why this and why now? I mean, I'm intrigued, but why... Considering the price tag, and the fact that I only really liked Kagerou's albums (and didn't care much for their b-sides), I don't think I'll be buying this one.

59 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Just an observation: the thread title is a bit misleading, this is more like a complete anthology / box set rather than a usual 'best album'.

They're pulling an OZ with this one except y'know, the OZ one was ⅓ the price and was missing 10 old songs

I wonder how they handled the vocals for the event. I know it listed other bands vocalists for their songs but I wonder who sang what? 

@Furik

縄, R指定 were Gara (Merry) and Ryou (Baroque)
アイドル狂いの心裏学 was Haru (Dog in the PWO) and Lime (Kizu)
リストカッター was Show (A9), Gara, Ryou
夕暮れの謝罪 was Gara, Ryou, Show, Haru, Lime & Tatsurou (MUCC)