The Piass

ジャックケイパー(Jack Caper) fired their guitarist ひな太(Hinata)

The band have made a statement in which they said that as their guitarist ひな太(Hinata) did not come to perform with them and because they lost contact with him, they fired him.

Apparently, ひな太(Hinata) had said to them that he was not feeling well and that he would not perform with them on 2018.12.24.

Edited by The Piass

@keilu the first one says that the band members were friends, went to the sea together, 23.12 they said to each other "see you tomorrow", laughing, as if nothing was gonna happen, and that he doesn't understand what happened to hinata he loved him

in the second one suguru apologizes a lot and says that he understand that there can be dark times but it doesn't mean you can throw away everything they have built together, and there are things like fan letters and stuff which help them to go on

the third one says that there are a lot of things he doesn't ubderstand in this situation, and he has mixed feelings because he couldn't help hinata and because they made their fans to feel sad, and he also apologizes to fans

Edited by yomii

Agreeing with Kiryu: it seems like there’s more to this than what is being presented. The dude said he was sick 3 days ago and then they fire him two days after that. He could have been really sick still?

I thought nothing of it until they came out with these big, sappy, explanations.

This is totally unexpected. Apparently Hinata cut off contact with all members, deleted his twitter and later told the manager that he did not want to play guitar anymore. My Japanese is not very accurate, but it's something like that. But yes, I believe there are more things for him to get fired like that. I really like Jack Caper, I accompany them a long time ago and I really believe that the members were very close. It's strange to think that no one has tried to stop this situation...

The message says that they were not able to get in touch with him on 2018.12.24 while they had set a time so they went to his home but he was not here. Instead of telling that they could not contact him they said that he would not perform with them at their live on 2018.12.24 because of health issues.  At 9 p.m, the manager received a message from him saying that there were several things that he could not tell, that he did not want to play the guitar anymore, that he did not want to perform anymore.... His Twitter account was deleted.

The manager called Hinata to say that they wanted to talk and meet with him. As he was not feeling well, he said that he would go once he calmed down and then the call was cut out.

http://jackcaper.com/news/2236/

Edited by The Piass

Jack Caper are now recruiting a new guitarist with extraordinary qualities:

-Male

-Over 60

-Ok with wearing makeup

-Beginner is ok

DxmL7DAUcAERDAF.jpg

What

Wait what?

So... Riku will try to be the bassist

But why someone over 60? I want Közi being part of this

Edited by keilu

^ are those Gaki no Tsukai show? Cos I spotted Tanaka and Endo :D They have been using BUCK TICK song too before on one of their skit.

on topic, yeah, I am guessing there are more to that, especially based on how the 3 others members expressing themselves there.

46 minutes ago, LIDL said:

^ are those Gaki no Tsukai show? Cos I spotted Tanaka and Endo :D They have been using BUCK TICK song too before on one of their skit.

on topic, yeah, I am guessing there are more to that, especially based on how the 3 others members expressing themselves there.

Dunno, I found it in a random video with gosan guys lol