anadentone

Non Asian Metal Bands to listen too?

Since I rarely listen to non VK stuff (Marilyn Manson and Rammstein are the only ones) I was wondering if there's any metal/deathcore versions of some vk bands. I'm not picky about language since music is music to me.

SlipKnot, Stone Sour, Bring me the Horizon, In This Moment, Motionless in White, Ghost B.C., Avenged Sevenfold, KoRn, Pantera, HiM, Cradle of Filth, Rise of the Northstar, Escape the Fate/Falling in Reverse are the ones that come up in my mind...

I came to reccomend Rammstein too, but I see you already know them.🤣

I'm not a metal expert but I'd reccomend trying something of System of a Down too.

Spoiler

Edited by Arkady

One of the more interesting metal bands ive been listening to. Im excited for this micro ep still have yet to get it.

For classic heavy metal: Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden

For Thrash Metal (Stuff that inspired 90's Visual Kei) - Pre-Black Album Metallica (I recommend listening to the album "And Justice for All" with the bass parts restored, btw. Long story, but the bass parts were taken out), Exodus, Slayer, Megadeth, Venom

For Death Metal: Cannibal Corpse, Post Mortem, Death, some of Fear Factory's early stuff

And if you want cool industrial stuff, also check out Fear Factory because honestly, all they make is JAMS.