monkeybanana4

己龍 (Kiryu) new maxi-single「閃光」(Senkou) release

Du8vjfDVsAEJT4g.jpg

Kiryu will release a new single called「閃光」(Senkou) on 2019.03.20. As usual of BRP records, it will come in four types. 

Limited Edition/Type A CD+DVD

1,800 yen (tax not included)

2 tracks, PV DVD of Senkou, and Making of

Limited Edition/Type B CD+DVD

2 tracks, PV DVD of Senkou, and Multi-angle shots

Regular Edition/Type C 

1,500 yen (tax not included)
2 tracks, 1 bonus track, and 3 instrumental tracks

Regular Edition/Type D

Kiryu will also have a tour starting from 2019.03.30 through 2019.05.06.

Edited by monkeybanana4

1 hour ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Du8vjfDVsAEJT4g.jpg

Kiryu will release a new single called「閃光」(Senkou) on 2019.03.20. As usual of BRP records, it will come in four types. 

Limited Edition/Type A CD+DVD

2 tracks, PV DVD of Senkou, and Making of

Limited Edition/Type B CD+DVD

2 tracks, PV DVD of Senkou, and Multi-angle shots of Senkou

Regular Edition/Type C 

Regular Edition/Type D

Kiryu will also have a tour starting from 2019.03.30 through 2019.05.06.

The type B will not include the clip and the multi-angle clip of  Senkou, only the multi-angle clip.

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Did they just release an album like a month ago

So what?

this single will be released by the end of March, it’s a lot of time, it’s not like they are real easing it right now so why does it matter that they released the album recently?

8 minutes ago, Reikatsumi said:

So what?

this single will be released by the end of March, it’s a lot of time, it’s not like they are real easing it right now so why does it matter that they released the album recently?

You don't have to take every single comment about Kiryu personally. People are just understandably concerned cuz they just released an album not too long ago. Nothing personal, just a simple observation.

16 minutes ago, Reikatsumi said:

So what?

Because typically albums are released bi-annually or later to give the artist time to tour, promote, and namely rest at the end of each cycle. Announcing it this soon means it's been in the pipeline since before the last album dropped, which only leads me to believe they already have several other singles lined up for right after this one comes out.

---

There's a difference between working hard and being worked to the bone. I get that they've been at the top of the indies scene for a few years now and that that has to be capitalized on before fans get bored, but at some point there will be burn out. I like their music, but I dislike the circumstances they're put through to produce it.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

They have never complained about anything tbh

and I’m not sure if they are under pressure as you think since they often release songs they wrote several years before like they did in the last album where is one song Takemasa composed in the past so I don’t think that BPR force them to compose anything ASAP

3 minutes ago, Reikatsumi said:

and I’m not sure if they are under pressure as you think since they often release songs they wrote several years before like they did in the last album where is one song Takemasa composed in the past so I don’t think that BPR force them to compose anything ASAP

They are a popular band in a big label that makes a lot of money, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to risk losing their jobs just cuz they want to speak out.

The look (my eyes, send help)

topbg.jpg

profile201812_mahiro.jpg

profile201812_mitsuki.jpg

profile201812_takemasa.jpg

profile201812_hiyori.jpg

profile201812_junji.jpg

About the single:

ph_20th_single.jpg

About the tour (it will be called 光芒 一閃, reads "koubou issen"):

ph_tour2019.jpg

Some more shows (first one is Mitsuki's birthday, I couldn't understand the rest):

ph_sakai_bd.jpg

Edited by IGM_Oficial

On 12/21/2018 at 6:46 PM, Reikatsumi said:

How often do Japanese bands/idols/etc. ever complain or speak out honestly about anything? 

Lmao I didn’t say that it had to be “BPR IS FORCING US TO WORK 24/7” 

I don’t recollect them saying that they have lot of work to do recently or that they are working really hard or that they need a short break  

Maybe they are just creative and Mitsuki really likes composing so they have several completed songs that are waiting to be released?

Well アマテラス was written back in the 2014 or earlier since they made its version of MV when they were recording 天照’s MV and it came several years later... 

38 minutes ago, platy said:

How often do Japanese bands/idols/etc. ever complain or speak out honestly about anything? 

Hmm well before the release of the Ninth gazette was complaining about deadlines and the amount of work, someone even said that some songs ended up not being as they wanted it to be but they had a little time or something like that 

37 minutes ago, Reikatsumi said:

Hmm well before the release of the Ninth gazette was complaining about deadlines and the amount of work, someone even said that some songs ended up not being as they wanted it to be but they had a little time or something like that 

The industry's grip on gazette isn't as tight as it is for smaller acts. They would never have said something like that ten years ago. All I'm saying is, just because kiryu doesn't complain about their ridiculous workload doesn't mean it's all fine and dandy. Especially with the timer counting down on the band as Mahiro's illness gets worse, kiryu is gonna get milked to death. It isn't sustainable. 

ya know, in the 90s, I went to a rave where everyone was dropping acid or something and their look reminds me of it. Acid laden, 90s rave hissy fit. 

On 12/26/2018 at 7:02 AM, platy said:

The industry's grip on gazette isn't as tight as it is for smaller acts. They would never have said something like that ten years ago. All I'm saying is, just because kiryu doesn't complain about their ridiculous workload doesn't mean it's all fine and dandy. Especially with the timer counting down on the band as Mahiro's illness gets worse, kiryu is gonna get milked to death. It isn't sustainable. 

Wasn't it a retinal illness?