sleepy coffee

無能なルシッド (Munou na Lucid)

1 minute ago, chipathy said:

Guitarist iyu has withdrawn from the band and I now have depression

Iyu was also their main shredder and did all the solos as well so unless ten can step up I assume theyll have to actively actually look for a replacement which they still havent done for drums...

1 minute ago, Enki said:

Disband incoming

I think the tweet stated they will continue for now with the 3 remaining members but ya not a good sign if 2 members have left in just half a year 

I think the tweet stated they will continue for now with the 3 remaining members but ya not a good sign if 2 members have left in just half a year 

Wonder what's making them leave so early? Maybe they're difficult to work with, or crappy management, or perhaps it's just an unfortunate coinkydink.

This is how the beginning of an end always starts 

Just now, Gesu said:

Wonder what's making them leave so early? Maybe they're difficult to work with, or crappy management, or perhaps it's just an unfortunate coinkydink.

Drummer left because of difference in music direction. Not sure why iyu is specifically leaving unless its stated in the tweet

2 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Does anyone know if they really released "Pantomime"? I can't find photos of the single.

Tracks 4 on both the 1st and 2nd single are only available on physical cds, not any digital platform. Asked the band about it and it's done intentionally. Pantomime is track 4 on the 2nd single

Tracks 4 on both the 1st and 2nd single are only available on physical cds, not any digital platform. Asked the band about it and it's done intentionally. Pantomime is track 4 on the 2nd single

Just as I thought. Thanks.

Vocalist Muku (idk if he even goes by muku anymore, his twitter is Seyakate) is in a sessions band atm named ラルクはV系じゃないよセッション 

Rest of the line up is:

Guitar: Daisuke

Bass: yasu

Drums: rai

I could be wrong about some of these names but atm I cant find any band history for the other guys. I mostly wanna hear muku's voice again