Sign in to follow this  
suji

KRAD will disband(?)

KRAD has announced that they will hold their last live on February 1 at Ikebukuro BlackHole. Their last twoman live with Mamireta will be held on January 31 at Shinjuku club Science. As of this post, it is currently unclear whether this is a temporary pause, or an actual disbandment.

https://ameblo.jp/krad-official/entry-12426369320.html?timestamp=1544961700

KRAD最後の時間を共有しに来て下さい。
Please come and share KRAD last time. 😭

Edited by zetork

6 minutes ago, zetork said:

but a last oneman does not mean that they are going to separate or hiatus

Then why are they calling it a "last live"? It's indeed strange how they're not actually saying they're disbanding, even though it sounds a lot like it.

On 12/16/2018 at 11:51 PM, suji said:

KRAD has announced that they will hold their last live on February 1 at Ikebukuro BlackHole.

KRAD's last live will be a 2-part live - the second part of the live "BALLADE -20- LIMITED CONCERT" will feature ballads and is apparently allowing only 20 attendees.

https://ameblo.jp/krad-official/entry-12432030733.html?timestamp=1547114431

5 hours ago, suji said:

KRAD's last live will be a 2-part live - the second part of the live "BALLADE -20- LIMITED CONCERT" will feature ballads and is apparently allowing only 20 attendees.

https://ameblo.jp/krad-official/entry-12432030733.html?timestamp=1547114431

I tried to get tickets for this and lost 40 times lmao I hate their label 

It is kinda funny that they STILL didn't confirm anything(as far as I know) regarding the "disbandment"  but keep talking about the last live and seem to prepare something from the 2nd Feb. on if I remember the past tweets correctly which had a video attached(I could be so wrong here also cause I read the tweets at like 3am lol). Nevertheless I am very interested in what will actually happen

I didnt understand everything myself but its basically how they feel about the disbandment,how they thought Krad would be like but the result didnt pay out as they wanted it to and we see it ourselves actually. They didnt get enough out of it and thats what happens usually when bands dont meet their expectations. I think the vocal of schwartz;mist mentioned something like that a while ago aswell,like if you dont sell and people dont attend the lives,which is really sad,cause(as the most might know) I am a huge fan of KRAD(and SHEDIA obv.) and not knowing when and if they will be back really sucks. I just hope they will be more successful with their next bands/projects 🙏

Sign in to follow this