Sign in to follow this  
suji

solo artist 春雪-sakura- ‏has passed away

it has been announced that solo artist 春雪-sakura-‏ has passed away recently - I assume he died on December 11 as his last tweet was on that date. His funeral was held on December 15.

From what I researched, he did some support work for GateNo.14 and participated in some CROW MUSIC events. His own sponsored event was to have been held on the 18th.

DuEKfOoU0AEFRgC.jpg

Wow...

although it’s been a while, he is a old friend of mine from way back when I first moved to Japan....

we have kinda lost contact, but whenever we bumped into each other we would still have a friendly chat and a drink together.

he was always a unique character, but also the type of person who was friendly to everyone.

judging by the last tweet he made, it was suicide.....

This tweet also reinforces the idea that he committed suicide...

He says that he would spend his sleepless nights crying, not knowing what to do.

He told more lies and he regretted it and asked himself why did he do that. He wondered if he could go back in time.

This is so sad.  It always makes me feel depressed when someone commits suicide.  I don't know who he was, but may he rest in peace. 

10 hours ago, Suuu said:

Wow...

although it’s been a while, he is a old friend of mine from way back when I first moved to Japan....

we have kinda lost contact, but whenever we bumped into each other we would still have a friendly chat and a drink together.

he was always a unique character, but also the type of person who was friendly to everyone.

judging by the last tweet he made, it was suicide.....

I’m sorry considering he is an old friend that this is how you had to find out; my condolences 

9 hours ago, frayed said:

I’m sorry considering he is an old friend that this is how you had to find out; my condolences 

My feelings are honestly a bit of a mess.

its hard to put anything into words.

its sad that it has ended this way, but in a way it’s not surprising...it’s kinda hard to explain really. 

I remember a convo from many many years ago when we were talking about someone we knew who was quitting the scene to become “a normal person” 

i remember thinking at that time, that’s never going to be you...I just always kinda assumed he would continue working his own pace well into old age...

regardless, he was not famous or a big name that many would recognize, but he was a chill guy who made music that mattered to the people who listened to it and to him, I thought that was enough to make him happy.

so all I can really hope for as a old friend is that he can finally rest and find true happiness.......

Edited by Suuu

Sign in to follow this