The Piass

ヴィルシーナ(Verxina) first album, "教典" (Kyouten) release

I'm hyped too, should be a good release

kind of ot, but I think this is the first time Hiro has actually had a full album of material released? While googling to confirm, this happened. Was anyone aware of this? Did they name their band after a fucking horse lmao

aoMGbAR.png?1

59 minutes ago, PIZAZ said:

I'm hyped too, should be a good release

kind of ot, but I think this is the first time Hiro has actually had a full album of material released? While googling to confirm, this happened. Was anyone aware of this? Did they name their band after a fucking horse lmao

aoMGbAR.png?1

I called it! I'm also as lost as you are lmfao initially assumed it was just another VK non-word

1 hour ago, PIZAZ said:

I thought about this when I first saw this thread too and I think you're right, yeah. gossip I know never released one and I think Visage never did too.

Finally this is great news. Something about this bands style interests me then some of the other people who have done it in the past.

On 12/17/2018 at 10:01 AM, saishuu said:

I thought about this when I first saw this thread too and I think you're right, yeah. gossip I know never released one and I think Visage never did too.

What were some of the releases gossip had with hiro on vocals, I think I missed out on this 

9 minutes ago, chipathy said:

What were some of the releases gossip had with hiro on vocals, I think I missed out on this 

Vo.緋絽 (hiro) (ex-Visage → gossip → 7Addict → ヴァリル (varyl))

Not to be confusted with -ゴシップ-gossip the most recent band just coming out of activities. 

The older band is this one under the same name  but different band

http://visualkei.wikia.com/wiki/Gossip

More info is here

Just now, chipathy said:

Ohhhhh it's a different gossip lol, sadly all DL links i can find online for hiro's gossip are dead

I still have some left pm me if you like