suji

🔯2019 Predictions!🔯

- vistlip on hiatus
- えんそく release another New Full Album
- ex. グリーヴァ + Gossip-ゴシップ- members new band (?)
- A9 disband
- MEJIBRAY vanish completely
- another massive series of omnibus (オムニバス) CDs release (e.g. NEO VOLTAGE、妖幻鏡!! in hope of CANNONBALL need to revival)
- サディ coming back later (June/July) in 2019
- Versailles drop another bloody masterpiece (15mins +) in a brand new Full album
For now !!

Last one (I assume everyone have the same prediction) 
- announcement from X JAPAN's new album to be delayed for 3 more decades (probably 5 in fact)

3 hours ago, saishuu said:
  • 手鞠 ressurects art-kei with a new band; Hitomi might give up on ウミユリ and form a full-time band as well

I'd like to predict that Moran should just come back already, but somehow, I think this sounds more realistic. Then again, it looks like DELUHI might come back, so who knows? Either way, if art-kei gets resurrected by anyone who was in Moran, I'll be happy.

Now that the new year is approaching (and it may have arrived for some of you), dish out your predictions on what might come up this year!

* Chobi and Satoshi (ex-DIV) will finally realise that, no matter how talented they are, all the DIV fans care much more about what Chisa and Shogo are doing and give up entirely

* Moran will come back for, like, a day... or maybe they'll say they will, but then they won't

* The esteemed SHiSHi will take off, but only after lowering their astronomical prices (2500 yen for your 0th mini-album, are you kidding me? And 7800 yen for a hoodie!? That's about £52! 😲)

* Everyone ex-MEJIBRAY will fade away into nothingness bar Meto, who makes a pleasantly surprising comeback

* Kaya will continue being wonderful

* DIAURA will come to England (onegai?)

11 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Everyone ex-MEJIBRAY will fade away into nothingness bar Meto, who makes a pleasantly surprising comeback

God I can only hope so 

19 hours ago, Gesu said:

* Chobi and Satoshi (ex-DIV) will finally realise that, no matter how talented they are, all the DIV fans care much more about what Chisa and Shogo are doing and give up entirely

I couldn't care less about Satoshi, but I'm that one person that still cares about Chobi and actually would want the opposite, lol. 

Edited by ShTon

- Kiryu plays in Yoyogi National Gymnasium or another arena (makuhari maybe)

- Another BP band plays in arena (Maybe Royz in Budokan)

- vistlip play budokan

- a band to resist records disband

- GazettE release one single

Edited by donwea

- Akane returns with new band

- Yuuki returns with new band

- Deviloof cancels europe tour

- Next kizu release is a full album possibly featuring previous live only tracks

- Seiya (ex Deviloof) will release solo music

lynch. will release an album/EP, lest the world ceases to exist

Mysterious bands will continue to be mostly trash, but the fad will show no signs of stopping

DISREIGN will release another single or two and then go into hibernation mode, again, until The GazettE release something fresh

JILUKA will release an acoustic EP, with breakdowns

NCBL will recruit some unknowns, ditch the visuals and release an uninspired metalcore album (Cazqui's guitar wankery shall be missed)

B.P.R. bands will form a union and seize the means of production

NAZARE goes on to be bigger than DIMLIM (quite undeservedly)

Yoshiki will proudly announce another signature product (I dunno, cheese, maybe)

Ryo will FINALLY release original music, either in a band or solo

Edited by 123Sandman321

Here I go:

- Yoshiki will do more collabs no one cares about.

- Hyde will do more collabs no one cares about.

- GazettE will release a live DVD after the world tour.

- Kizu will release a full album, but will also lose a member (my money is on the drummer)

- Jiluka wil release a single in the second half of the year.

- D will release a conceptual album, going back to the Vampire Saga days.

- DIMLIM will play it slow and steady, will release a single and maybe a mini album.

- More Kisaki drama. With no consequences.

- Another bandman arrested for "antisocial behavior".

- Another bandmember scamming their bandmates.

- NokuBura tries to stay afloat but ultimately disbands.

- Diaura releases another single and an album.

- Karma's new act will dissapoint. So will Byo's.

- MiA will start yet another project no one will take seriously.

After another fan mistreatment scandal, Issei will leave Nazare. The remaining musicians will stick together, the songwriting will improve drastically and they will become the next big thing.

38 minutes ago, kuyashii said:

After another fan mistreatment scandal, Issei will leave Nazare. The remaining musicians will stick together, the songwriting will improve drastically and they will become the next big thing.

I hope so. One of the reasons I couldn't get that into Nazare was because of Issei. Most of the songwriting's terrible anyways, but nothing puts me off a band more than when there are dickheads in the line-up.

6 hours ago, kuyashii said:

I just want to let ya'll know that Issei left Dimlim because he and Retsu don't get along anymore, NOT because of him harassing a minor on the internet. 
However, I also have a feeling that Issei will eventually leave Nazare. It sounds like he's difficult to work with.

And some predictions:

- DIMLIM will get more fans but won't come close to selling out O-WEST (just being realistic). However, regardless of the outcome of that live they will not disband this year. In addition to 離人 they might also release another single or a mini album at the end of the year. 

- XAA-XAA will continue to release two-type singles every 3-4 months despite not releasing an album in almost two years. (The album was terrible though so I don't blame them lol)

- Amai Bouryoku will continue to only release live limited singles and mini albums consisting mostly of garbage with a good song mixed in once in a while. They will continue to have onemans at AREA/MUSE or similar sized venues throughout the year. 

- DEZERT will continue to suck the MUCC dick.

- Kizu will have a oneman at Tokyo Dome City Hall or Studio Coast.

- Jiluka will up the cap of their next big oneman in Tokyo despite not coming close to selling out Club Quattro.

- Nokubura is gonna beat that dead horse into the ground and break up sometime this year or early next year. 

- Meto will slowly fade away into obscurity until Mejibray comes back (they won't).

21 hours ago, Duwang said:

I just want to let ya'll know that Issei left Dimlim because he and Retsu don't get along anymore, NOT because of him harassing a minor on the internet. 

I've read that post on Dimlim's thread already

On 12/15/2018 at 10:13 AM, anadentone said:

~Kaitou sentai will have a cool song out that'll get a "fuck no you aint" letter and it'll never see the light of day :(

Lol, happend just now with their mamireta parody

On 12/17/2018 at 6:21 PM, platy said:

🦑Vocalist from BABOO will show up in a new band

🦑BABYMETAL as we know it disbands

🦑Su Metal solo project 

🦑xaa-xaa has three month consecutive releases

🦑XJAPAN album will drop, even if its on Dec 31st 23:59

🦑DIMLIM will have a style shift to gain more fans (if the rumours are true...) 

🦑 DIMLIM plays at an overseas festival (well, they're playing in Mexico in 2020)

🦑 8PSB reaches PEAK levels of cringe. That's right, we haven't seen the worst of it... (the whole richardland concept was pretty cringy) 

🦑I predict that the cringe will culminate on a Valentine's day project/release

🦑 Meto will participate in one music project, but essentially drops out of the scene (he's in Liraizo. I'm late to the party) 

🦑 Another Kisaki scandal

🦑Dir En Grey drops one single 

🦑Sukekiyo will bless us with another album and... 

🦑😔Sukekiyo European tour on the latter half of the year💦

🦑Mathilda goes strong. Blesses us with a mini album

🦑ORCALADE will officially disband. Perhaps one single will be released before the announcement 

🦑DADAROMA releases one more sex themed single. The Anal, maybe? 

🦑Pentagon's identity is becoming warped by the minute. By the end of the year there'll be neither spooks nor idol looks, but a higher budget Initial'L

🦑Wild Card prediction for lols. Arlequin gets new vocalist. Or disbands because of Aki. Or maybe a hiatus 🤔

🦑GRIMOIRE disbands

🦑The VK sphere will be shaken up by a newcomer band

🦑DEZERT may surprise us with a heavy single. However, they'll be quiet for most of the year (black hole was better than just a heavy single) 

🦑There'll be some worrying news related to Kiryu

🦑 It's the end of Lack-Co. 

🦑Gosan vs Sick2

🦑Sick. give up, we collectively sigh in relief

🦑Yoshiki X Miyavi collab. One of them will also collab with will.i.am

I still want that Yoshiki X will.i.am collab 

On 12/15/2018 at 7:08 PM, Gesu said:

I predict that:

* DELUHI will finally return after almost eight years, only to disband again two months later

* Sugar Or Dry will disband, quickly followed by MiA's reputation getting even worse due to some other carcinogenic shit-kei project

* DIAURA will keep on slaying it

* ACME will keep on slaying it

* Munou Na Lucid will get HOOGE

* A band will form that tries to mix oshare kei and brutal kei; not only that, but it's actually not that bad

On 12/31/2018 at 10:10 PM, Gesu said:

* Moran will come back for, like, a day... or maybe they'll say they will, but then they won't

* The esteemed SHiSHi will take off, but only after lowering their astronomical prices (2500 yen for your 0th mini-album, are you kidding me? And 7800 yen for a hoodie!? That's about £52! 😲)

* Everyone ex-MEJIBRAY will fade away into nothingness bar Meto, who makes a pleasantly surprising comeback

* Kaya will continue being wonderful

* DIAURA will come to England (onegai?)

Aight, let's see what I got right and what I got wrong.

* Wrong

* I don't think so but could it really get any worse

* Right ✔️

* Wrong if we're being entirely honest (although their new look was 👌)

* So very, very wrong

* I don't think so

* Taking The Guzmania into account, wrong

* Wrong

* Right ✔️

* This almost couldn't be more wrong

* Right ✔️

* Wrong

3/12... that's pretty bad lmao. Oh, well, I had fun.