Velle

VK bands you just can't stand?

I totally hate Royz, their music is boring shit wit too much autotune. And I cant stand Subaru’s personality, he’s so annoying and big headed 

every time someone say Subaru is their fav vocalist I wonder if they are deaf or smth 

they are weakest band in BPR and I honestly don’t get it why do they have any fans

I'm not entirely sure if people here think highly of them and I'm not familiar with their other stuff but the new grimoire mini was an absolute snoozefest of a release, literally almost fell asleep listening to it on the way to work

''menhera kei'' & its fanbase are mostly ass,  those fans oughta be spending the dosh they spend on buying every separate version of their mystery band faves' new single on getting actual proper help instead of tryna use kawaii jrockers w/ dubious musical skills as some kinda alternative medicine

On 1/4/2019 at 10:35 PM, saiko said:

Oh yeah, I also hate that part of the West DEG fandom that born with Uroboros... They totally drive me crazy.

How come the West Deg fandom drive you crazy? I'm really interested in knowing.

I've seen a few more people mentioning how they can't stand DEG fans and i don't get it :0

Edited by FOSCOR70

Just now, FOSCOR70 said:

How come the West Deg fandom drive you crazy? I'm really interested in knowing :0

I've seen a few more people mentioning how they can't stand DEG fans and i don't get it :0

I explained it earlier, but it's because the fanbase from the west that came with Uroboros, are often from the western heavy metal scene, usually Deathcore fans, and often feel the need to shit on Vkei, just because they wear makeup, because according to them, a band that looks good automatically has shit skills (by that logic, the best bands shouldn't have basic hygiene lol). They act all stuck up because their favourite bands "aren't fags". 

Jokes on them, because Diru wears makeup again. 

Ironically, a lot of these people also HATE Nu Metal, despite  a lot of songs on Uroboros being straight up way more Korn inspired than even Vulgar.

J-rock as a whole has one of the worst fandoms of all genres.

2 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Ironically, a lot of these people also HATE Nu Metal, despite  a lot of songs on Uroboros being straight up way more Korn inspired than even Vulgar.

I fail to see why people compare DeG to Korn so much (that could apply to the whole claims on DeG becoming "westernized" with time since I don't really think they particularly sound like any western band at all). The Korniest thing they ever did was the original "Obscure".

16 minutes ago, kuyashii said:

I fail to see why people compare DeG to Korn so much (that could apply to the whole claims on DeG becoming "westernized" with time since I don't really think they particularly sound like any western band at all). The Korniest thing they ever did was the original "Obscure".

The Unraveling has a lot of Korn influence, as well a lot more songs on Vulgar, such as Marmalade Chainsaw and songs on Uroboros like "Doukoku To Sarinu"