suji

翼 (tsubasa) (即ち性。 (Sunawachi Saga.)) new band "#パロル" (#parole) + solo project "▲深層うぇぶ" (▲Shinsou Web) have formed

new band "#パロル" (#parole) has formed and they will begin activities on March 30, 2019. According to their description, they are paying homage to 2000s osare kei~:staru: 

More details will be revealed in 2019...

Twitter

Dt3xVHjVsAAKZ_u.jpg

i don't know if this holds any significance, but they're only following the staff account of 即ち性。 (Sunawachi Saga.) right now...

#パロル (#parole) two members have been revealed

Vo.び×び (bi×bi) (who might be Tsubasa (Sunawachi Saga)(?))

D1Ygr_vU0AAGkfk.jpg

D1bzdyRU4AABQuR.jpg

Dr.健 (ken) (who might be Yoshimaru (Sunawachi Saga)(?))

Qs4Lqn0e_400x400.jpg

They will be the opening act of 即ち性。 (Sunawachi Saga.)'s free oneman at Nagahoribashi Bridge on 3/30

I heard Osa kei, especially mid to late 00s, and I'm already intrigued.

Edited by JRD

looks like they changed their twitter @ btw

i'm living for that promo image, can already imagine it being hastily printed on some laserjet and put in a slimline CD-R case, then sold a decade plus later on rarezhut for like five bucks. will their OHP be hosted on maho.jp? hopefully they sound the part as well.

Edited by returnal

i...am really looking forward to this not gonna lie. also dig the vocalists look in that second pic. give me that vinett fantasy i need.

Edited by Paraph

the guitar riff at the beginning is so familiar and the fact that I can't remember where it's from is driving me insane

it sounds cool though, I'm here for 00's oshare nostalgia

also yikes @ twitter destroying audio quality everywhere

The riffing sounds like Maple Tabasco Topping from FULL EFFECT' tbh I am here for this! The sound is soooo Koteosa. Brings me back to when I was a teenager with my Asian mullet with the right long bang dyed blue(Still a Panic Channel stan too).

#パロル (Parole)'s appearance at  即ち性。 (Sunawachi Saga)'s oneman live has been cancelled. They will announce another appearance at a later date.

Gt.セナ (Sena) (アスラン (Asuran) in Sunawachi Saga) has left(?) the band on March 23 as his Twitter account was suddenly deleted, but vocalist 翼 (Tsubasa) is optimistic that he will come back. He wrote a long blog about it below: (I'm not really sure of the details, if anyone wants to chime in, feel free)

https://ameblo.jp/sunawachi-officialblog/entry-12449597542.html

Tsubasa will continue Sunawachi Saga with Dr.義丸 (Yoshimaru) and they will each be joined by 3 support guitarists - Gt.棗, Gt.Yosuke, and Gt.Ryuto (The Ghost Inside of Me, The DefDog$, etc.) - during their oneman live on 3/30.

#パロル (parole) will continue activities with support members as they have officially announced Sena/Asuran's departure on April 3. They will hold their live on May 19 at CHIKA-IKKAI.

[Vo.びxび* (bixbi) session lineup:]

Vo.びxび* (bixbi)

Gt.幸子 (sachiko) (故ニ語ル (Yue ni Kataru), ex-即ち性。(Sunawachi Saga.))

Gt.昊 (kou) (故ニ語ル (Yue ni Kataru) (as じゅんじぃ (Junji), ex-CASSIS)

Ba.莉零 (rio) (ex-てけてけ―――。 (teketeke.)

Dr.Kouki (ex-Lilly Blackberry (support))

D3SardMUwAEVMe5.jpg

D3PQC0IUgAAg4VN.jpg

D3PQD0RUcAc8Ljw.jpg