Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

SHILFEE AND TULIPCOROBOCKLES new album "SAYAPATRI" release

After a 4-year silence, Full's project SHILFEE AND TULIPCOROBOCKLES will release their new album "SAYAPATRI" on 2018/12/21. It will be available at the oneman gig on the same day, or by ordering through the official shop.

Tracklist and cover art:

1. fate theorist
2. descending age 
3. 忘却 (Boukyaku)
4. 赤い蟷螂の子 (Akai tourou no ko)
5. 受難個性 (Junan kosei) 
6. Gomorrah night
7. 習慣 (Shuukan)
8. つけあがったジキルがハイド (Tsukeagatta Jekyll ga Hyde)
9. サイパトリ (Sayapatri)

xLWuCEo.png

cant wait for this to never surface online like those new guniw singles and the ocq re-recording album :^)

FWIW, the webshop also lists an album 'RENOOK 2018', which seems to be a 16 track collection of rearranged Nookicky songs

Edited by Tokage

On 12/7/2018 at 11:39 PM, Tokage said:

FWIW, the webshop also lists an album 'RENOOK 2018', which seems to be a 16 track collection of rearranged Nookicky songs

this just got up on bandcamp so at least now we can hear a few tracks

Oh it's back up? It was gone from the bandcamp page for a while. 

In the meantime - since the announcement of this album there have been 2 other Shilfee albums and judging from the bandcamp it seems another one's gonna come out in April this year

oh, i didn't know it was up before lol

i wish full would just put up the full release in digital download, i'd actually be more willing purchase it if he did. i mean, you basically can't get the albums anywhere else unless you live in japan...

31 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

oh, i didn't know it was up before lol

i wish full would just put up the full release in digital download, i'd actually be more willing purchase it if he did. i mean, you basically can't get the albums anywhere else unless you live in japan...

I've purchased the last three shilfee albums directly from Full/Finch Liqueur FB page. You can just message him on FB and order stuff w/o the use of a shopping service.

yeah. it's been a while since i last did it but last time i bought from him i also ordered directly via the finch liqueur website & he pretty much seems to ship worldwide as far as i know

Sign in to follow this