CAT5

Spotify 2018 Wrapped!

What does your '2018 Wrapped' on Spotify look like?

You can find yours here: https://spotifywrapped.com/

(click the image icon on the far right to save/share your chart)

I actually use Google Music much more than spotify, but this is what I got from the little I use it:

X2PE0Yn.jpg

none of the top artists are actually pop tho :lol:

dat Beloved Daud tho!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

My list isn't as varied as I just started using Spotify this year and most of the music I listen to I've already bought or listen to on iTunes ;w; Better than scouring the web for some obscure Sotis Volanis albums...

57mFF6e.png?1

2q9a05z.jpg

Top Artists (Favorite Songs) :

Mac DeMarco

LOOΠΔ

Yuki Saitou (already included below)

FM-84

BTS

Top Songs:

PRISTIN V - Get It

LOOΠΔ (Vivi) - Everyday I Love You (ft. HaSeul)

Mew - Snow Brigade

Yuki Saitou - Yours

GFRIEND - Windy Windy

I'd say that 50% was Spotify this year. It's a 25 - 25 split with my mp3 collection and YT. Total music hours probably amount to 300~ish. It's been a helluva year in music, tho. A looooooot of K-pop. I haven't really bought any physical K-pop CDs (except for 2), so Spotify is my main platform for that genre. Some artists that were more infrequent for me, listening-wise, were YT listens.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

YYGQQES.png

"You listen to non-mainstream artists 107% more than the average Spotify listener - sp here's to being different"

107%. Hahaha!

47386146_508036036351570_305193307826080

The time spent listening would be multiplied many times over if all VK artists put their music on Spotify (and if Spotify's quality would match that of my mobile music player)...I had to resort to my MP3 collection

Anyway, bless Starwave and a few others for putting their bands on Spotify, I fucked hard with Fixer's full-lenght as it seems, since all the songs are by them and not lynch. who are actually my top artist... :D

My music related goal for this year was to listen to more female artists and spotify helped a lot in making that goal come true!

"You listen to non-mainstream artists 121% more than the average Spotify listener - s here's to being different" I'm sO uNiQUE!

https://imgur.com/a/TfENr42

3 hours ago, platy said:

My music related goal for this year was to listen to more female artists and spotify helped a lot in making that goal come true!

"You listen to non-mainstream artists 121% more than the average Spotify listener - s here's to being different" I'm sO uNiQUE!

https://imgur.com/a/TfENr42

Top Genre "J-tracks" :lol:

Dtu0rTDWkAUbYXk.jpg

this doesnt represent shit, bc I don't listen to Spotify that much compared to listening to my local library on MusicBee

last.fm's Last.year stats should be interesting tho... anticipating

Spoiler

Dt2TJdcXcAA6QLw.jpg

>>Stray Kids - I am YOU EP came out in August and still managed to surpass There(March) and Tear(May). That surprised me

as for top artists...

WEkWVev.png

this is more accurate

Edited by Chi