monkeybanana4

i.Rias will disband

i.Rias have announced that they will disband at their last live, which takes place at Shinsaibashi Soma on 2019.04.30. 

Source: http://www.visunavi.com/news/302457/ (includes members' comments)

Edited by monkeybanana4

While I felt a decline, a disbandment was the last thing I expected. When it comes to your favorite bands, you want them to stick around forever.

Here's hoping some of the members form a new band under Planet Child. I've always liked the label. 

OMG, I can't believe...
I fell in love with their first single three years ago, and since then supported them by buying their releases from iTunes...

i.Rias became one of my favorite bands ;___;

キミテキーラ47°!! was released a while ago and it's such an amazing single...

I'm gonna miss them 💔

This is disappointing, but not surprising. I got their album, which I enjoyed, but their last couple of releases were not great. Don't think I heard the 47° single though, will have to check that out. Let's hope some of them come back in another band.

I honestly believe these guys have songs in there discography that have the potential to be anime openings. Either way its sad to see these guys leave now. I hope they come back sometime which they might but i thought they would just go on haitus or something but disband >.<