Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

Sioux will disband !

The band will disband on 2019.03.29. They talked about it a lot and came to the decision to break up. The main reason is that there have been changes in their life which resulted in them having too much work.

http://sioux-2016.com/archives/news/20181203n

Edited by The Piass

I hope this doesn't mean some of them retire from music entirely (assuming the statement is not some polite lie they've penned during those numerous conversations), but tbh all of them will do better playing for different bands.

if soan project gets scrapped now that duel jewel are back full-time, I can see them taking off with either soan or temari (or both idk.)

Edited by nekkichi

eh, disappointed but not surprised.

I think whoever decides to continue in music might fare better in other projects too. Moran 2.0 and amber gris 2.0 are coming to save VK in 2019

1 hour ago, Paraph said:

um fuck. i just discovered them recently and thought they were amazing. maybe they spent their entire budget on that gorgeous pv lol...still. dayum.

discovering something and not checking instantly to see if they've already disbanded before getting invested is a rookie mistake, you're better than this

Sign in to follow this