-NOVA-

New Band "ARTiCLEAR" (ex- THE BLACK SWAN & SCREW)

New band ARTiCLEAR will commence activities on 2018.3.05 at their live at TSUTAYA O-WEST

Members:

Vo.儿 (Jin) - ex The Black Swan

Gt.樹 (itsuki) - ex The Black Swan

Gt.誠 ex The Black Swan

Ba.ルイ (Rui) - ex ScReW

Dr.多時 (taji) - ex AUTO-MOD

https://www.articlear.net/

https://twitter.com/ARTiCLEAR_BAND

extra_large.jpg?1543811191

Edited by -NOVA-

Half a second sample huh. Don't know whether to feel excited or not.
Either way, obvious typo is obvious... They should at least get the year right, would be worse if the live info had it as well but at least it doesn't.
It being the title is just embarrassing. I mean they're debuting, and the title makes you think they already have.

I hope he never does. We can't afford to lose a constant like that. Who'd continue to carry the torch of proggy shit-kei?

And he undeniably gets better with every project he does.

Yay! Jin is back! I loved the black swan ans OMG Rui? he left the scene some time ago for his solo project and now even he is back! Nice!

Also:

Vo.儿(ex.THE BLACK SWAN) Gt.樹(ex.THE BLACK SWAN) Gt.誠(ex.THE BLACK SWAN) Ba.ルイ(ex.SCREW) Dr.多時(ex.AUTO-MOD)

Edited by Yukimoto

well that sounds way softer than I expected from a Jin band unless it's gonna be 90 % screechfest again on the actual songs

I wonder why both TBS guitarists are there but Rena parted ways with the others

it's like final TBS singles screamed creative burnout on every song but the main composers have apparently carried on?????

That's nice. 

Thought that some of the TBS members would be with Mei,but staying with JIN is cool as well.Hope to see some variety in their music,cuz they had a pretty strong atmosphere and guitar work,but somehow i felt like the tracks were too similar to each other

I'll check it out because it's Jin and I admire how committed he is to vk, even if I haven't clicked with anything he's been a part of since early Nega and a couple of rando songs from tbs. 

This sounds really, really nice. Beautiful visuals too. I am totally here for this. Loved Nega, loved The Black Swan, loved Screw. Bring it on.

I'm excited for this, I honestly liked everything TBS did so I don't mind if this ends up like TBS part 2 or something.  Rui composed some decent Screw songs too iirc so I'm really interested to see if he brings anything to the table songwriting wise this time

tbh a hollowgram guest appearance on their debut live is not exactly the tea either, I hope they won't reduce their past heavy sound to a messy sioux-style ~jazz avantgarde extlavaganza-kei~

JIN MY QUEENNNNN <3. I knew that itsuki and makoto would be apart of this project because of how they were rting Jins articlever project. REMIND ME WHY I STAN YOU, YOU GLORIOUS  SHIT NOODLE

51 minutes ago, anadentone said:

I just Rui's solo work was a fail?

Pretty much. He has been doing support bass lately. I think he also has a store where he sells stickers of his 'strange' animal drawings.