suji

Moi dix Mois new mail-order live Bluray DVD, "Deep Sanctuary VI ~MALICE MIZER 25th~ Anniversary Special" release

54 minutes ago, Cantavanda said:

Thanks for sharing my upload!

If I see this video doesn't get into trouble the next few days, I'll upload the full live!

You just upload it and mark it unlisted that way no one you don't send it to won't be able to find it online, like you don't have to worry about Mana finding it or something and copyright striking it 😂

6 hours ago, Cantavanda said:

If I see this video doesn't get into trouble the next few days, I'll upload the full live!

U ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 7/5/2019 at 10:32 AM, Cantavanda said:

Thank you so much!
I'm so curious for seeing ILLUMINATI or Madrigal lol Can't imagine Mana dancing anymore so it will be fun.

Barely halfway through the video and BEAUTIFUL!

MALICE MIZER deserves a bigger concert.

This IS Visual Kei :lleft:

Edited by seikun

Thanks so much for uploading, Cantavanda! That Bel Air performance just made me cry huge tears lol...
Kamijo did such a great job on vocals. I know Bel Air is pretty hard to sing but he did really well. I wish MM would get back together for a release with this line up.

On 7/5/2019 at 9:28 AM, Yukami said:

I am so confused by them playing actually Instruments and performing a live without dancing...

40 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

I guess you don’t really know MALICE MIZER...? 🤔

I'm thinking that was a tongue in cheek reference to 薔薇に彩られた悪意と悲劇の幕開け. 

1 hour ago, secret_no_03 said:

I'm thinking that was a tongue in cheek reference to 薔薇に彩られた悪意と悲劇の幕開

It was, also already with Merveilles there were enough instances in which dancing was more important than playing Instruments.  ;-)

I know they can play instruments! Just with Malice there were also enough live performances where that was not the key point of the performance.

6 minutes ago, Masato said:

It was, also already with Merveilles there were enough instances in which dancing was more important than playing Instruments.  ;-)

I know they can play instruments! Just with Malice there were also enough live performances where that was not the key point of the performance.

If you really knew them then I can't really see why you should be confused by that Bel Air video. I don't recall seeing them dancing over it or doing anything else than playing their instruments....  If Mana were playing guitar during Madrigal, well then your comment would have made sense.

Anyway don't worry the DVD has a bunch of dancing around songs too 😉

2 hours ago, 薔薇の末裔 said:

If you really knew them then I can't really see why you should be confused by that Bel Air video. I don't recall seeing them dancing over it or doing anything else than playing their instruments....  If Mana were playing guitar during Madrigal, well then your comment would have made sense.

Anyway don't worry the DVD has a bunch of dancing around songs too 

Yes, that's exactly what I meant hahaha

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, sorry if I sounded like that. They just never danced around in Bel Air XD

I love Seraph!

Tetsu's era seems so forgotten, even by fans. So delightful to listen to baby MALICE MIZER :starry:

My rocky heart is being touched by this sound (old school VK) I hold dear.

Edited by seikun

It's super cool to see a bunch of westerners in the audience of this gig.

I didn't realize before actually watching it that this show is kinda of a V.A. The two 1st acts are kinda boring IMO.