Traxan

Vocalist Re:No to depart Aldious

Aldious vocalist Re:No will leave the band after a final show on 12/17 due to an ear-related health problem. The news was announced here:

https://aldious.net/contents/210457

According to Bing translation she has a condition called patulous Eustachian tube, where the tube is open instead of sealed. Wikipedia describes it as "When this occurs, the patient experiences autophony, the hearing of self-generated sounds. These sounds, such as one's own breathing, voice, and heartbeat, vibrate directly onto the ear drum and can create a "bucket on the head" effect." Apparently she is stepping away from music on doctor's recommendation. It reminds me of a similar situation with Gacharic Spin dancer Nenne, although we never got a formal diagnosis.

The band has said they will continue and find a new vocalist. It just released an EP called "All Brose," a melding of blue and rose.

Get the fuck out, seriously? Well for me they were becoming less notable but if they could keep the band going with a great replacement to set them back to their Metal roots and do away with some of the pop, then maybe there's hope for the band still. Rami coming back to the band would be quite the surprise.

1 minute ago, YuyoDrift said:

...if they could keep the band going with a great replacement to set them back to their Metal roots and do away with some of the pop, then maybe there's hope for the band still.

Hiring anyone who isn't ex-idol would probably reduce the pop influence.

I find Bing better than Google. And I try to avoid Google if at all possible.

Chances are they will go with an unknown. Yes Rami is on good terms with the girls and frequently goes to their shows. But she plays 3 gigs a year and still lives in Osaka while the rest are in Tokyo and Aldious does 50 shows a year. I don't think she is going to come back. Her IG is all about a silly lizard pet she got while the Aldious girls are posting music stuff. I think Rami's priorities just don't match.

I would love Ibuki from Disqualia to get the gig or even the girl from Cyntia since they are inactive. But yeah, no more pop singers.

She finally spoke up. Man this is serious shit.

https://ameblo.jp/renomusic/entry-12422679140.html?fbclid=IwAR2Kw7_FZlHqlqwHf_DEcDEWDmo0jK2lBjYnPTjh9qG0U6xT409mv0CBOfo

Google Translate:

Everyone who always supports Aldious, everyone involved, I think that someone already knows already announced on Twitter and HP the other day.

I, Re: NO is remaining in December 2018 Tomei Osaka, three additional performances, as a result of the doctor's diagnosis that the activity of Aldious can not continue this time, the music activity in the present form is difficult I decided to withdraw from Aldious.

Aldious's vocalist has been active for about 6 years but I began to feel sick in my ears since last year's National Tour, and from this year's Tour I have been suffering from severe dizziness and headache, sudden general convulsions and strong tinnitus all the time It was done.

In such a state, now the center of Aldious which is the Tour band is not served. .

Even if I want to keep up with Aldious' s activities in the future in the future, I can not do it alone. I felt the severity of reality and decided at the end I was worried about a year and a half.

Even in each region of Tour etc. I examined it finely at a lot of hospitals, I did not know the detailed cause but I understood that only one knew of the ear disease called eustachian opening disease (じ か ん じ ょ う ょ う ょ う) understood.

Even when I am living in private life, I always hear the sound in the water, talking, near my singing feeling even my singing voice has stopped knowing what is my voice anymore.
It was one of the reasons that I could not catch the content that everybody's talking about well at the autograph session of the other day and I heard it over and over again.

I'm sorry.

Whatever the situation as Aldious vocalist

"If you can become something of someone"

With such a feeling, I was crawling all over the place with all my strength and I crawled up to this point, let me finish nationwide, new fans learned about Aldious, those who keep on supporting, traveling to the national tour expeditiously What I gave you is such a result, it is filled with feelings that I regret too much and feel uncomfortable.

And the warm cheering of everyone who will support you will not leave behind burning.

To be honest, I was worried about whether I can continue LIVE while I was not in good shape.

"Aldious has never canceled LIVE" I have insistence since I joined and I have to go up to the stage whatever it is.

However, everyone is waiting if they go up to the stage, and thanks to each one's smile and cheers, I wonder if all the country's domination and this year's Tour could have been realized and that there were truly fans' Degrees were also saved.

There are many things that can not be said in blogs. I just feel right now to challenge the rest of the Tomei Osaka 3 show with full power.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to everyone involved, everyone who is supporting us always, because it has become a sudden announcement.

And for everyone who supported and supported Aldious for about 6 years, and everyone in the staff.

I'm really thankful to you.

My heart is painful with a feeling that I can not appreciate it.

After the TSUTAYA O - EAST show in Tokyo on 17th December I would like to concentrate on long rest and treatment.

I am sincerely thankful that I met you all.

Thank you very much for 6 years really.

Everyone really sorry.

And thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Last LIVE It will be only Tomei Osaka but I would like to make this blog the last one.

I hope Aldious from now on.

Ps.Because I can not say it towards the face.

More than anything I could have met Aldious members.

It was because I met Aldious who changed my view of entering my life, sight.

And than anyone, Toki and.

You talked a lot about music.

Sometimes I also hit it, but I was happy that I could meet a member who can face seriously with music. Thank you very much.

Re: NO