monkeybanana4

モルヒネ (morphine) members new band 「mama.」formed

The vocalist of Morphine is an edge lord so I can imagine he'd like to do something like this. Also he is fatter than Mei and this guy looks as if Mei gained 10kg or so. But who knows, I hope it's Mei just like you but I don't want to end up disappointed. I know Mei's new band will come sooner or later. @Manji 卍

Edit: Just read the kuroyuri tanuki thread, some ppl there also thought it was Mei but it was debunked pretty quick as to being the vocalist of Morphine just trying to look like Mei.

Source:

http://new02.bbs.2ch2.net/test/read.cgi/visualtanuki/1527298600/

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

Thanks for the info.

So,he new that there's some people waiting for Mei's comeback then he took the chance to dress like him , occulting his name and fool all the Mei fans? 

I've seen more life in a group at a funeral O.o Why does everyone look so damn bored?

Edited by anadentone
can't spell for bangya beans

I'm pretty all right with this idea though. I'd rather have a band experiment with a new concept instead of randomly disbanding from difference of musical direction.

I find it funny how the vocalist looks NOTHING like he did in the pictures.

If you're gonna go out of your way to look like Mei, you might as well commit to it

is that the mask from Noroi: The Curse in the background?

At least the vocalist doesn't look like he went out of his way to look like Mei.

now he lowkey looks like he wants to be his label boss, Saki.

Spoiler

cuartetset002.jpg