monkeybanana4

Jupiter new album 『Zeus ~Legends Never Die~ 』release

Previews

The production looks so cheap compared to their other albums... the mixing is awful

Edited by Xhide1

How on Earth this still isn't available on streaming when they have an European Tour coming. Jesus.

My guess that most of their stuff is not available for streaming is because of the French Jupiter. It's like they didn't learn to look up if their band name was already taken and what could possibly go wrong with not doing that...

27 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

My guess that most of their stuff is not available for streaming is because of the French Jupiter. It's like they didn't learn to look up if their band name was already taken and what could possibly go wrong with not doing that...

That didn't stop them to post most of their discography before. Especially now that streaming services can split pages for artists with the same name. I don't think that's the issue here!

3 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

That didn't stop them to post most of their discography before. Especially now that streaming services can split pages for artists with the same name. I don't think that's the issue here!

Their later stuff with Zin, then Theory of Evolution, and a few songs from the album are currently on there...wonder what the holdup is.

4 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Maybe they thought they couldn't possibly go wrong after Versailles got into a sticky situation with an American band of the same name and just changed their name to something fancier to avoid getting sued. Keep your eyes peeled for Jupiter -Philharmonic Quartet-