monkeybanana4

Jupiter new album 『Zeus ~Legends Never Die~ 』release

That preview is hilarious, it almost sounds like a generic neo VK band badly imitating SIAM SHADE.

How the mighty have fallen...

Edited by Jigsaw9

8 hours ago, alone_tsubasa said:

Funny how their previous single and their mini-album with Zin is on US Spotify, but this one isn't...

I cannot play it but looks like I am not missing anything? 🤔

30 minutes ago, suji said:

Funny how their previous single and their mini-album with Zin is on US Spotify, but this one isn't...

They have banned USA after Zin walk out on them to do American centric band 

I have nothing against synth so I was initially thinking "oh, it can't be that bad", and it wasn't... then he started singing... c'mon, guys, this ain't you. You can do better than this.

Dude should have sung into a mic in that PV to make it look less awkward. All these guys need to work on the performance part of performing. Too robotic. I was watching -OZ-'s Detox PV before watching this PV and the difference in energy of performance is like night and day.

Song is alright. Kinda boring. I don't know if Hizaki wrote this, but it sounds like every Hizaki song I've ever heard. While not awful, it feels generic.

Not bad, Kuze voice sounds very power metal like Stratovarius. Hizaki songs do feel the same though, familiar riffs and all.

6 hours ago, clow_eriol said:

Who is their current support bassist?

I think their current support Bass is Shoyo:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Shoyo_andreas

Edited by ChimeraKei