ahnchc

DISREIGN new single "FABLE" release

Eh, it's not terrible. I don't think it's very original, but I can give it a shrug/10 like most everything else they do.

I could shit on the band (or even KEIOS) all day, but it pains me to see a band with some level of competency go to waste. Rather than pull from the gazetto playbook, maybe hone your sound and release something more personal (?) ... or just keep raking in those euroweebux, idk.

Though, with YOHIO's latest solo offering, I remain to be optimistic that they'll ever change.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

Could've sworn I wrote more in my first comment... Oh well, I'll add it:

Huh, they're back again, I see. I wondered what happened to them...

Anyway, I don't really want to judge it until it's released, but it sounds pretty good to me. (Though this is probably because of bias towards the band since I like them...) Looking forward to hearing the whole thing. Way more so than I do with YOHIO's single.

Edited by AmberCrystal17

I mean, I didn't mind 枯れ蓮 (the whole single), but I don't really know what to think about them as a group. I don't really see a direction other than copying what's "cool" in a given moment in time.

tl;dr:

18 hours ago, 123Sandman321 said:

DISREIGN_v_4.0 

- > DOGMA.exe_has_been_successfully_uninstalled

- > NINTH.exe_has_been_successfully_installed

19 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

Who's on guitars?

Since Valentin left (as YOHIO officially confirmed during a live), it's fair to assume YOHIO recorded it himself and they'll use a support or just play the track during lives. I can't imagine seeing YOHIO play guitar live while singing again. It could be a new member, but I find it sort of unlikely.

4 hours ago, saishuu said:

yohio's expired working visa probably

no they were waiting for gazette to release a new album so they could mimic their style again

10 hours ago, ahnchc said:

I can't imagine seeing YOHIO play guitar live while singing again.

a lot of us can't imagine him singing live in the first place after the embarrassing mimed concert videos that are on youtube so I don't see the problem in cosplay act imitating both vocal and guitar roles

Edited by nekkichi

5 hours ago, Ro plz said:

EY y'all....

This single SLAPPED. I listened to it for shits and giggles and I was pretty impressed. 

it's with much sadness and regret that I have to inform you that you've been requested to leave this forum immediately

Edited by saishuu

They didn't do any promotion for this song, it's a bit weird. No message about it on their facebook. Maybe yohio is focus on his solo career

Edited by Kirito

On 11/22/2018 at 4:50 AM, colorfuljinsei said:

Eh, it's not terrible. I don't think it's very original, but I can give it a shrug/10 like most everything else they do.

I could shit on the band (or even KEIOS) all day, but it pains me to see a band with some level of competency go to waste. Rather than pull from the gazetto playbook, maybe hone your sound and release something more personal (?) ... or just keep raking in those euroweebux, idk.

Though, with YOHIO's latest solo offering, I remain to be optimistic that they'll ever change.

Agreed. It's a bit bland, but I've heard way shittier. I think the only real issue with Yohio's music is that he doesn't take enough risks and sticks to the same formula over and over again, so people just get tired of him after a while.

17 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Press the logout button on the top right corner 

I AM BAFFLED!

It wasn't on par with "Within the Void" but it wasn't terrible. I also am a sucker for catchy tunes :V

Edited by Ro plz