Himeaimichu

翼 (Tsubasa) ex.てけてけ (Teketeke) new band: 即ち性。 (Sunawachi Saga.)

Tsubasa from Narcolepsy and Teketeke formed a new band. They've been around for a few weeks I think (or even months). They're called Sunawachi Sei

https://artist.aremond.net/sunawachi/

Members:

翼 (Tsubasa) - Vocals

アスラン (Asuran/Aslan?) - Guitar

幸子 (Sachiko) - Guitar

魅燿 (Miyou) - Bass

They also have music for listening on their website.

Is the member on the top right in the group pic an actual girl or just a dude doing the whole 'token girly member' thing? (I mean it wouldnt be the first time a shironuri band's got a female member...)

damn, the singer couldn't even wait for his other band to break up, lmao

anyway they formed on October 1, they'll hold their first live on December 9.

8 hours ago, Tokage said:

Is the member on the top right in the group pic an actual girl or just a dude doing the whole 'token girly member' thing? (I mean it wouldnt be the first time a shironuri band's got a female member...)

I think he may just be a token Onnagatta. But who knows?

6 hours ago, suji said:

damn, the singer couldn't even wait for his other band to break up, lmao

I was just thinking “Didn’t Teketeke just announce their disbandment?” Vocalist be moving fast 

Tsukasa has clarified that they're called "Sunawachi Saga." and they will distribute their first CD, "哀色にエンドロール" (Aiiro no ENDROLL) (preview is in Yukami's post) starting at their first live on December 9.

Gt.幸子 (sachiko) & Ba.魅燿 (miyou) will depart this month

Miyou's last live will be on 12/9; Sachiko will leave on 12/31. It appears that the band's first single has been postponed to 2019.

Ba.魅燿 (miyou) did not appear at what would've been his last live with 即ち性。 (Sunawachi Saga.) on December 9 at Shinjuku Head Power. His profile has since been removed from the band's website and he has deleted his Twitter. I don't think Gt.幸子 (Sachiko) appeared either from what I could tell from the footage and pics.

After much discussion, the band went on to perform with support Ba.瑞希氏 (mizuki) (ex-終始無言 (Shushi Mugon)).

support Ba.じゅんじぃ (Junji) (ex-CASSIS, ジャルダン (Jaldan) (support)) will perform at their remaining 2018 lives on 12/23 & 12/31

However, the band appears to be continuing, as their tour schedule has been extended as far as December 2019.

2 hours ago, suji said:

Ba.魅燿 (miyou) did not appear at what would've been his last live with 即ち性。 (Sunawachi Saga.) on December 9 at Shinjuku Head Power. His profile has since been removed from the band's website and he has deleted his Twitter. I don't think Gt.幸子 (Sachiko) appeared either from what I could tell from the footage and pics.

After much discussion, the band went on to perform with support Ba.瑞希氏 (mizuki) (ex-終始無言 (Shushi Mugon)).

support Ba.じゅんじぃ (Junji) (ex-CASSIS, ジャルダン (Jaldan) (support)) will perform at their remaining 2018 lives on 12/23 & 12/31

However, the band appears to be continuing, as their tour schedule has been extended as far as December 2019.

Makes me wonder if there’s some underlying tea 

即ち性。(sunawachi saga.) will release a new visual in February 2019. Later on, they'll distribute a new single at their free oneman live on March 30, and will release their official first maxi-single (3 tracks) on April 20.