Vercingetorix

SYU (GALNERYUS) solo album "Vorvados" release (feat. 苑 (Sono), 団長 (Dancho) etc)

Quite the guest list he's assembled.

Vorvados
WPCL-12983
23/01/2019

11 songs

feat.

・Fuki (ex.LIGHT BRINGER, Unlucky Morpheus, Fuki Commune, DOLL$BOXX)
・Sono (Matenrou Opera, Unmei Kosaten)
・HARUKA (TEARS OF TRAGEDY)
・AKANE LIV (LIV MOON)
・DOUGEN (THOUSAND EYES, UNDEAD CORPORATION, AFTERZERO)
・Dancho (NoGoD)
・Masatoshi Ono (GALNERYUS, ex.Fort Bragg)
・YUHKI (GALNERYUS, YUHKINEN, ALHAMBRA)
・Rob Marcello (US guitarist)
・Jacky Vincent (UK guitarist)

Edited by Vercingetorix

Haven't checked the Reason MV yet but from the previews (for some reason I couldn't watch that video earlier, maybe it wasn't available for my region yet?), holy shit, when did Sono start singing like that? :o

I love Fuki but wtf was 2:13 and 4:57? Dunno why would they'd leave a note which is so clearly out of tune on a finished product like that. Doubly strange considering how technical of a singer she usually is.

Just got around to watching the REASON PV, and holy fucking vibrato batman, FUKI is nuts going to those highs.

I can't wait to listen to this album in full.

Syu singing voice in his song Cacotopia is actually not bad. I didnt know he could sing. The drums I believe are programmed. I guess Fumiya was too busy since he was in a lot of bands.

I think collaboration projects featuring multiple singers like this are great, more interesting than just another instrumental album. I am glad to see Syu inviting Vkei and NonVkei artists too :)

Edited by ChimeraKei

He sang on Spinalcord before! I also think the drums are programmed, there is no credit for drummer on the album.

Haven't heard all the songs yet but holy crap I'm impressed by Sono's vocal performance. Didn't know he could sing that kind of song.

Finally got time to listen to the album in its entirety. One thing is clear, Syu needs to form a band with a female vocalist. I think it is about time. The songs with female vocals just matches his aggressive guitar play so much, I want more!!

His lone song CACOTOPIA is quite cute, he can sing well enough for his type of music. It seems like all of his vocal range is on display in this one song, which isn't a lot.

All songs were dope overall