Peace Heavy mk II

Ru:Natic Will Perform With Other Old-school Wannabes

Ikebukuro CHOP announced on Twitter that Ru:Natic will be performing on January 25th in an event called "血塗ラレタ招待状2019 (ChinuRARETA  Joutaijou 2019)." The lineup, jokingly referred to as "The Big 4," consists of:

-Ru:Natic

-La'veil MizeriA

-ZIGGRAT

-glamscure

The last time Ru:Natic held a revival show, they distributed a new single. I haven't seen anything hinting at this happening again, but I wouldn't be surprised if they announced something. 

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Ru:Natic will be distributing a new mini-album at this upcoming live, entitled "Welcome to the RU:NATIC family." It contains 4 tracks, plus a bonus track that Kijin confirmed was also an old song. From the looks of it, these are most likely rerecordings of old songs (track 2, I think, was on one of their 2016 revival singles (not sure which...), and track 4 was on their YT channel a while back but wasn't released afaik).

The track list is:

01. Sepia

02. Tragedy Night of Restraint

03. S

04. a decomposed body

05. (bonus track)

10 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

01. Sepia

02. Tragedy Night of Restraint

03. S

04. a decomposed body

05. (bonus track)

01. Sepia - 1st official release on his live-limited single "Dinner of the Slit Mouth" on 2016.06.06.

02. Tragedy Night of Restraint - This song was shown in his live on 2016.12.22.

03. S - 1st official release on his Demo "Kuro Namida de… Shuumaku wo…" on 2010.06.05.

04. a decomposed body - If I remember correctly, it was shown in a secret live in 2014. (If someone has more information I would like to hear it.)

05. (bonus track) - Regarding the date that appears on the CD (2008) could be some Lu: natic song, which appears on his CD "楽園歌 2007~2008 THE WORST" (DIE PAST DIE, Seishin Yokkyuu Fuantei, among other. And some that does not appear on that album and were composed by Kijin in that project - CD :  事実からハ・・・逃レらレなィ・・・コノ楽園歌で・・・(2008) and 生命ノ・・・青ィ糸が・・・(2008))

Btw, I love that he throws something new every time they give a concert ^^

I leave you an audio fragment of one of his last concerts, in case someone is interested.
Among other songs, "Tragedy Night of Restraint" appears, which will be included in the new CD.

Charisma Kijin and Kei together with Taji (ARTiCLEAR) with the look of the concert on January 25th.

DxwdK5UU8AAyc9P.jpg

Edited by Yukami

4 hours ago, Yukami said:

I leave you an audio fragment of one of his last concerts, in case someone is interested.
Among other songs, "Tragedy Night of Restraint" appears, which will be included in the new CD.

Charisma Kijin and Kei together with Taji (ARTiCLEAR) with the look of the concert on January 25th.

DxwdK5UU8AAyc9P.jpg

Kijin always somehow looks superfresh and radiant even with heavier goth makeup tbh 🤔

Hope to find the single later sold somewhere!