Sign in to follow this  
secret_no_03

DALLE new album, "Destroyed to Discord and the Reason" release

On 12/16/2018 at 4:53 PM, secret_no_03 said:

The set list from the show. I have no idea what exit, ELVIS, C16+ and SHADOW PLAY are. 😅

Elvis and C. 16th ± are old These New Puritans songs from the Beat Pyramid album.

Edited by crossparallel

Set list for yesterday's show and announcements for their next show in May. No singles announced or released, but I see them doing something by then, unless they'll just keep with what they have while Lüstzöe moves into full force. Also, I totally fan boyed when Atsushi followed me back on his Twitter xD 

Edited by secret_no_03

late on this, but you can now order it from cdjapan without proxy. praise be
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/MAYHEM-2

i had a bunch of points so i used them on it, but now i'm a bit worried after reading a 1 star out of 5 review on amazon.co.jp about it. 

シングル集めてSE入れた水増しアルバム。
1度聴いて割って捨てましたが
どこらへんが進化?深化?なのか…
やたらと大袈裟な文言や表現をしますが
大したことないです。
バンドの経験値、知識、技がある
人達の作品とは思えない…失笑です。

i google translated and it says they broke it and threw it away? i'm hoping it's not -that- bad lol...

Edited by Paraph

23 hours ago, Paraph said:

late on this, but you can now order it from cdjapan without proxy. praise be
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/MAYHEM-2

i had a bunch of points so i used them on it, but now i'm a bit worried after reading a 1 star out of 5 review on amazon.co.jp about it. 

シングル集めてSE入れた水増しアルバム。
1度聴いて割って捨てましたが
どこらへんが進化?深化?なのか…
やたらと大袈裟な文言や表現をしますが
大したことないです。
バンドの経験値、知識、技がある
人達の作品とは思えない…失笑です。

i google translated and it says they broke it and threw it away? i'm hoping it's not -that- bad lol...

The hell? Lol I know you can get it at Amazon JP and ship to America and it's not that high. I'll look into CD. My points expired a few days ago x.x

1 minute ago, secret_no_03 said:

The hell? Lol I know you can get it at Amazon JP and ship to America and it's not that high. I'll look into CD. My points expired a few days ago x.x

Woah it's on backorder for 2-4 weeks. 

On 2/6/2019 at 9:30 PM, secret_no_03 said:

Woah it's on backorder for 2-4 weeks. 

my copy is currently in shipping process and i ordered on feb 6th. i think it's just a standard timeframe they give when they have to check with the supplier.

3 hours ago, Paraph said:

my copy is currently in shipping process and i ordered on feb 6th. i think it's just a standard timeframe they give when they have to check with the supplier.

Oh okay, yeah I usually see within 7-14. Added you on Twitter btw. I'm more into Lüstzöe now, and own all of the singles, so I'll get this eventually. 

Sign in to follow this