Sign in to follow this  
secret_no_03

DALLE new album, "Destroyed to Discord and the Reason" release

4 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

Here's the tracklist of the album!
DsRc_RuVYAEuAUa.jpg:large

6 new songs that aren't singles. NOT IN LOVE, Lost and Lust, 終わる世界とさよならヘヴンリー are singles. Still, should be great! 

On 11/18/2018 at 10:22 AM, secret_no_03 said:

6 new songs that aren't singles. NOT IN LOVE, Lost and Lust, 終わる世界とさよならヘヴンリー are singles. Still, should be great! 

Just hit me, THE LAST DANCE is the EX-ANS song they covered on ALL ALL END SEX with EX-ANS covering Asphalt. So, the first is an intro, おぼれるRIOT is new, 終わる世界とさよならヘヴンリー is said to be different, maybe longer maybe remastered, BRIGHT NEU STARS is new, NOT IN LOVE is probably remastered, 呼吸するLOST AND LUST is probably longer or remastered. I already mentioned THE LAST DANCE, and I wouldn't be surprised if CHILDREN RUINS GARDEN is an instrumental outro.

I messaged their new store last night, just inquired about shipping to USA. He (Atsushi?) said "Thank you for your inquiry. For now it's difficult to ship since the shipment cost is too expensive." I mentioned how shopping services are taking advantage of desperate fans and how most people would be more than willing to pay ¥3000 shipping. 😅

Atsushi got back to me: "Thank you

I can not send it because I am not doing procedures like Paypal now. I will make an effort to be late." 

I guess he means he'll try to incorporate PayPal in the future. 

3 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Announced a new concert for February 1st. I have no idea who bulb are though. 🤔

Hmm, CHARGEEEEE is the drummer, don't know anyone else in the band.

33 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:
The set list from the show. I have no idea what exit, ELVIS, C16+ and SHADOW PLAY are. 😅

If I remember correctly they've been playing that "ELVIS" song for a few years now, not sure what it is either. :D

"SHADOW PLAY" is most likely a Joy Division cover (basing this on the fact that before they became a 'full-time' band with the current lineup they covered stuff from '80s goth/post-punk bands like Christian Death, Joy Division or Bauhaus).

edit: I also just noticed the title "exit" there on the setlist. I'm not sure whether they made a song with this title (I'm not keeping up with them much lately) but back around 2008-2009 when they started they used to play a cover of this Killing Joke track.

Edited by Jigsaw9

3 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

If I remember correctly they've been playing that "ELVIS" song for a few years now, not sure what it is either. :D

"SHADOW PLAY" is most likely a Joy Division cover (basing this on the fact that before they became a 'full-time' band with the current lineup they covered stuff from '80s goth/post-punk bands like Christian Death, Joy Division or Bauhaus).

edit: I also just noticed the title "exit" there on the setlist. I'm not sure whether they made a song with this title (I'm not keeping up with them much lately) but back around 2008-2009 when they started they used to play a cover of this Killing Joke track.

Right, I totally forgot that song, I really enjoy Joy Division, not really into Bauhaus, or Christian Death, and I've never listened to Killing Joke, so it probably is that one. 

8 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Right, I totally forgot that song, I really enjoy Joy Division, not really into Bauhaus, or Christian Death, and I've never listened to Killing Joke, so it probably is that one. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Love Me Tender, and well C16± I have no idea and can't find any song like it. I have a feeling it's a play on words or something. 

I expect DĂLLE to be less active this year since Atsushi has now formed a band with Hiroki Katayama on vocals, YU-$UKE from SiCX on guitar and Atsushi on bass.

Sign in to follow this