Sign in to follow this  
Manabu

DIR EN GREY - Lotus

How does Kyo sound VK? He has the one of the most unique voices I've ever heard. His range is amazing. He makes noises I didn't even know could come out of a human being and be interpreted as singing. If VK singers decide to try to copy him, how does that affect his singing capabilities or make him a visual kei singer if the vocal style originates with him?

And if you compare his vocals now to 2005/06, he has come a long way. He has almost reinvented his vocal style. If you claim that from 1997 to 2011, he has not changed his vocal style, then you are a fucking idiot. (excuse the language)

How does Kyo sound VK? He has one of the most unique voices I've ever heard.
He has one of the most unique voices I've ever heard.
I've ever heard.

kermite.jpg

He makes noises I didn't even know could come out of a human being and be interpreted as singing.

Most of the noises he makes can easily be duplicated by clearing half the buffet at an all-you-can-eat mexican diner, while sitting on a megaphone.

let Herpes be, he still can't go on with the evolution of VK. he's stuck with the bands of yesterday. don't take his words srsly, and obviously don't take his review of LOTUS SRSLY since he doesn't like DIR EN GREY.

I didn't know you were a VK creationist. AND KYOSAMA SAID "LET THERE BE VISUAL KEI" AND IT WAS SO. MINIKYOS SUCH A RUKI SPRANG FORTH. AND KYOSAMA SAW IT WAS GOOD.

lol, there are different points of view, if you didn't get what i was trying to say... well, you have a problem then.

Only songs from Kisou can top Lotus. It's so awesome. People start hating when Dir en grey starts making music that sounds meaningful and thought out. Instead of songs that are "ooga booga rubel rubel fuck fuck didelydoo". The only new song where Kyo doesn't sound like total crap. It makes their previous single look like total bullshit.

Also lol @ Senedjem's comment.

Only songs from Kisou can top Lotus. It's so awesome. People start hating when Dir en grey starts making music that sounds meaningful and thought out. Instead of songs that are "ooga booga rubel rubel fuck fuck didelydoo". The only new song where Kyo doesn't sound like total crap. It makes their previous single look like total bullshit.

kermite.jpg

How does Kyo sound VK? He has the one of the most unique voices I've ever heard. His range is amazing. He makes noises I didn't even know could come out of a human being and be interpreted as singing. If VK singers decide to try to copy him, how does that affect his singing capabilities or make him a visual kei singer if the vocal style originates with him?

And if you compare his vocals now to 2005/06, he has come a long way. He has almost reinvented his vocal style. If you claim that from 1997 to 2011, he has not changed his vocal style, then you are a fucking idiot. (excuse the language)

How does Kyo sound VK? He has one of the most unique voices I've ever heard.
He has one of the most unique voices I've ever heard.
I've ever heard.

kermite.jpg

Yep. ONE of the most unique voices I've ever heard. So hard to believe? Instead of sitting here trying to patronise me and other members, try making some form of valid point.