Takadanobabaalien

La'veil Mizeria full album release and oneman tour

1 hour ago, WhirlingBlack said:

Surely this must be a joke, how can a band that have barely any fans whatsoever in Japan go on a full 47 prefecture oneman tour? 

GO TO WASH

It's just the truth, though, they couldn't even sell out Ikebukuro Cyber when @Takadanobabaalien saw them less than a year ago, I find it hard to believe they could do well less populated areas. It's not a reflection on the quality of their music but rather the level of fame they're at, at the moment. Let's be real. 

GO TO WASH [3]

anyway took them long enough! hoping this won't end up just being a singles compilation cuz there's always the danger of that kinda stuff happening, but otherwise this should be nice

On 11/7/2018 at 9:36 AM, Tokage said:

hoping this won't end up just being a singles compilation

x1000000

I insist that the vocalist needs to improve his singing, but aside from that and, reading the comments, why is the band having a hard time attracting fans; is it because not many people are interested in old school sound anymore?

By the way, Insomnia sounds nice.

La'veil Mizeria first album, "悲虐色ノ終焉" (Shoku no Shuuen) will be released on March 20. They will hold a nationwide tour starting on March 14 through October 24. The date for the tour final is TBA...

Dvac0-UV4AAfQMS.jpg

Tracklist :

1.終焉(Shûen)

2.✕✕✕✕

3.揺籃(Yôran)

4.『 』

5.死枷 (Shi kase)

6.薄紅ノ葬(Usubeni no sou)

7.淫虐の理 (Ingyaku no ri)

8.ディスレクシア(Dyslexia)

9.悲哀囀ル調ベ(Hiai saezuru shirabe)

10.Secret Moon

11.緋い縷 (akai ito)

12.絶望郷 (Zetsubô sato)

13.輪廻 (Rin'ne)

Edited by The Piass

Already AOTY contender for me. Sounds great so far.

Also, did I see it right that they put some songs on the album whose titles are identical to previous single titles (but not actual previously released songs, if that makes sense)? Clever, heh.