Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

藤田幸也 (Fujita Yukiya) (former Dir en Grey producer) New Solo Maxi-Single "the bottom of nothingness"

Yukiya announced on Facebook earlier today that he will be releasing a new solo single after his show on October 31st, entitled "the bottom of nothingness." The single will contain 3 tracks and cost 1,000 yen. This CD was also distributed at his show on October 21st

In his post, he also stated that the CDs will only be sold once he is finished performing, and that you will only be able to buy 1 copy per person until after the initial line of people is finished buying goods. He also requests people buy stickers in addition to CDs.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

57 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Yeah, Deg were signed to Kreis when they had talent 

I think Yukiya just produced their indies singles, they never released anything through Kreis.

And it's funny how a scene legend gets reduced to being a former Dir en grey producer, lol. That's like making a topic about Yoshiki antics and labelling it Yoshiki (former Dir en grey producer). 

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Yeah, Deg were signed to Kreis when they had talent 

Never were. He has just produced their -I'll- and Jealous singles, as I know.

Yukiya is mostly famous as a vocalist for D≒SIRE, JILS and Kain, captain obvious is here lol.

pretty sad this dude's trying to coast by on his 5 minutes of fame as a dir en grey producer tbh :/

Sign in to follow this