Alkaloid

CLACK inc. new single "夜、屋上。(Yoru, Okujo.)" release, Gu.椿 (Tsubaki) has departed and Gu.ばく (Baku) has joined

CLACK inc. new single "夜、屋上。(Yoru, Okujo.)" will be released at 2019/2/12 (2 TYPE)

Gu.椿 (Tsubaki) has departed at 2018/10/27 and Gu.ばく (Baku) (ex-ゼログミ (Zerogumi)(蛍/Hotaru)) has joined at the same date.

DqhgJ-WU0AAqaoi.jpg

Edited by Alkaloid

TYPE A : 2000 yen + taxes

CD :

01.夜、屋上。(Yoru, okujô)
02.死亡推定時刻2〜3時、性別女性(Shibo suitei jikoku 2〜3 ji, seibetsu josei)

DVD :

01.夜、屋上。(Yoru, okujô)

TYPE B : 2000 yen + taxes

CD :

01.夜、屋上。(Yoru, okujô)
02.死亡推定時刻2〜3時、性別女性(Shibo suitei jikoku 2〜3 ji, seibetsu josei)

03. ESCAPE

profile_vo.png

profile_gt1.png

profile_gt2.png

profile_ba.png

profile_dr.png

Ah, I found my ichiban's thread. Forgive me bumping this, but I can't help myself...

So, I got the single and it's really really good. The MV song is kinda SID-ish almost, while the other two tracks are a bit heavier and I would describe as melodic metal with super catchy clean vocals. There's one song, ESCAPE, that instrumentally straight up reminds me of recent In Flames.

If you're into this kind of non-edgy, low-key kei (meaning that they don't go overboard with costuming and try-hardness) with good catchy melodies, CLACK inc. is a good band to check out.

Also, they've recently released previews for all their songs on twitter. They're over 2 minutes long, so a really good length. You can check it here