Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

DANGER☆GANG new album "dell'amore" release

DANGER☆GANG just announced the details for their new full album "dell'amore", set to be released on 2018.11.04 for 3000 yen. This marks only the 2nd full album to be released in their 15+ year career.

ujsqlhv.jpg

Tracklist:

01 beginning shot

02 create a furor

03 Night wanderer

04 蜜ごころ

05 Folie

06 エ・ゴ・イ・ズ・ム

07 ToWhIsPeR

08 believer

09 one 's future

10 Les liens Continuent…

What amateur was in the recording studio for this garbage? It's like they recorded this live and then put some synths over it to make it sound like it had actual production. It's really bad when the synths sound better than the band, and Danger Gang has been active for 15 years. This is sad.

4 minutes ago, suji said:

What amateur was in the recording studio for this garbage? It's like they recorded this live and then put some synths over it to make it sound like it had actual production. It's really bad when the synths sound better than the band, and Danger Gang has been active for 15 years. This is sad.

The booklet says it was recorded at Narciss, so I think it actually was recorded live lol

24 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

I think Narciss has a studio as well though? Not 100% sure but I know I've seen records by them earlier and I think there's even a old V.A. series as well. 

I know they have a record label (ZMF), but I've never heard about them having a recording studio.

It's pretty clear they've been struggling for quite a long time. Production on most of their recorded music has been spotty at best. Waka sounds great at least, she has real talent. 

I don't know if "struggling" is the right word for them. They seem to be really content just doing what they do and enjoying that. I think it's pretty clear at this point that they certainly aren't in it for the money.

On 1/19/2019 at 8:36 AM, Biopanda said:

I don't know if "struggling" is the right word for them. They seem to be really content just doing what they do and enjoying that. I think it's pretty clear at this point that they certainly aren't in it for the money.

Good point, they're a live band, actual releases don't seem like their priority.

Sign in to follow this