Sign in to follow this  
Gesu

Henlo

Yo, I go by Gesu (not in everyday life). I'd like to make some friends here, because why not, eh? I did try to create an account about a year ago, but for some reason, the CAPTCHA wouldn't work... but I'm here now, so yay~! Anyways, I like DELUHI, DIAURA, DIV, Lycaon, Versailles, etc, etc. I'm not interested in Tanuki or any other stupid unfounded rumours that have arisen because someone on Twitter said so (however, if there's something that's actually been proven true, I might be interested), so miss me with that. Anyways... I suck at introductions. Toodlepip for now~! ^_^

2 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Hello! Welcome to MH! If you have any questions, just ask around :blob:

By the way, great band choices! Diaura's latest songs sound amazing ^^

Thank you~! And ikr? I always get addicted to DIAURA when I find new songs from them. I go on band binges a lot, but it seems to happen most frequently with DIAURA.

6 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Thank you~! And ikr? I always get addicted to DIAURA when I find new songs from them. I go on band binges a lot, but it seems to happen most frequently with DIAURA.

Same here. I've been listening to lots of Diaura lately. They create some phenomenal music and Yo-ka's voice is wonderful to listen to. Do you have any favorite songs/albums by them?

18 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Same here. I've been listening to lots of Diaura lately. They create some phenomenal music and Yo-ka's voice is wonderful to listen to. Do you have any favorite songs/albums by them?

I love Yo-ka's voice and face! It's so powerful. Anyways, I love My Resistance and have recently got out of a loop of listening to Criminal Beast on repeat for about three or four days. That happens sometimes. I also really like Dogma, Kairi, Kyoukaisen, Lost November, Sakura Sacrament (why did I alphabetise them o.O), etc... I can't really pick a favourite, but those are definitely up there.

You?

13 minutes ago, Gesu said:

I love Yo-ka's voice and face! It's so powerful. Anyways, I love My Resistance and have recently got out of a loop of listening to Criminal Beast on repeat for about three or four days. That happens sometimes. I also really like Dogma, Kairi, Kyoukaisen, Lost November, Sakura Sacrament (why did I alphabetise them o.O), etc... I can't really pick a favourite, but those are definitely up there.

You?

Can't argue there about his look ;) Right? I love listening to him live because of his amazing vocals. 

Those are all really good song choices! I was just listening to Lost November on repeat, too. It's a sad song, but I still love it a lot. I feel the same way. Picking a definite favorite is quite difficult because lots of their songs are fantastic. Some favorites are Terrors, Dictator, Imperial Core, Lost November, Kesshou, Sirius, Taido, and many more (That wasn't a short list either ^^;) 

Also, I saw you listen to DIV. Have you given Chisa's new band, ACME, a shot yet?

23 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Can't argue there about his look ;) Right? I love listening to him live because of his amazing vocals. 

Those are all really good song choices! I was just listening to Lost November on repeat, too. It's a sad song, but I still love it a lot. I feel the same way. Picking a definite favorite is quite difficult because lots of their songs are fantastic. Some favorites are Terrors, Dictator, Imperial Core, Lost November, Kesshou, Sirius, Taido, and many more (That wasn't a short list either ^^;) 

Also, I saw you listen to DIV. Have you given Chisa's new band, ACME, a shot yet?

Great song choices! I actually forgot Terrors, that's also one of my faves. How did I forget that, anyways? >.<

I have! I really like them, albeit not as much as I like  DIV. Still, I'm not complaining. They're a great band and deserve support :) also, as an aside, someone actually asked me what kind of music I listen to on Sunday, so I told him J-rock and he Googled it. He clicked on a pic of DIV and I may or may not have noticed and accidentally fangirled in front of him. Whoopsie!

Also, I can't give your post a like as I have reached my daily limit, but I'll be sure to do that tomorrow~

41 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Great song choices! I actually forgot Terrors, that's also one of my faves. How did I forget that, anyways? >.<

I have! I really like them, albeit not as much as I like  DIV. Still, I'm not complaining. They're a great band and deserve support :) also, as an aside, someone actually asked me what kind of music I listen to on Sunday, so I told him J-rock and he Googled it. He clicked on a pic of DIV and I may or may not have noticed and accidentally fangirled in front of him. Whoopsie!

Also, I can't give your post a like as I have reached my daily limit, but I'll be sure to do that tomorrow~

They are somewhat different from DIV, but I still enjoy their music nonetheless. Their newest album was pretty good, too. 

It reminds me of when someone was looking up picture of Jrock bands, and a picture of Versailles came up. I tried to hide my excitement, but they're just too awesome and I couldn't help it XD They looked at me funnily, but um, oh well ^^; They deserve all the love.

No problem~ I'll like your post in the meantime ^^v

Sign in to follow this