hatred000

Gene Wong and his never ending quest to become die

20 minutes ago, Saishu said:

You have to watch out for the quiet ones. 

its always the quiet ones 

3 hours ago, cvltic said:

this is the only good thread on this godforsaken website

dont forget that one thread about that one band that used to be a band but does shitty pop music now. 

25 minutes ago, platy said:

...I love nun kyo but I never want to see fanart of it again. This fandom can never do it justice. BUT on the good side! This artist is doing really well keeping up with inktober 👏

The only thing she is good is cuz she is persistent. She has no talent, she study years in a fucking art school and this is all she can do.also all her ocs are the same.

32 minutes ago, hatred000 said:

The only thing she is good is cuz she is persistent. She has no talent, she study years in a fucking art school and this is all she can do.also all her ocs are the same.

She does have skill. If I'm gonna line up every person that does vk fanart this is definitely some of the best stuff I've seen (despite the subject matter). I mean, art school doesn't mean shit and people's ocs are more often than not self-inserts or just self-fanservice lol. Anyway, I don't think art critiques belong in this thread lol

Skill? dude, you are blind the only reason i wont go to art school is for fear i will end up like her with zero improvement.

Edited by hatred000

I think the point is she has talent, she just chose a questionable outlet in which to apply it. I’m not going to sit here and say she can’t draw, because she obviously can. She has a weird Yoshitaka Amano style that you don’t typically see in fan art, and I dig it. I just don’t want to see it used to draw Shinya jacking off. 

10 minutes ago, Saishu said:

I think the point is she has talent, she just chose a questionable outlet in which to apply it. I’m not going to sit here and say she can’t draw, because she obviously can. She has a weird Yoshitaka Amano style that you don’t typically see in fan art, and I dig it. I just don’t want to see it used to draw Shinya jacking off. 

This.

Plus if you're not putting in the effort outside of art college you're not gonna achieve anything, they literally don't teach you any of the basics, so it's all on you. At least she has some grasp of anatomy and interesting pose choices...(?)  plus you can tell it's a human being fucking a piece of cake. Go on deviantart and look up dir en grey, tell me if you can make anything out of it lmao

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

She is the cringiest creature alive with all those alternative universes. also she cant do proportions.how can someone mistake the proportions even after she traces.

All her characters look the fucking same.

She should stay with analog art cuz her digital is shit.

9 hours ago, platy said:

So... Die's wife. 

Sorry honey, he did not keep his chastity for you :(

Edited by hatred000

I dont understand how this topic went from gene wrong to Die being a cuck, kyo being a school girl abuser, to bad art, and me shit talking my old disaffections.

Resuming this thread:

Miyiabi always cheats on die,  she even writed on twitter how to cheat her husband and also people say their daughter was in vitro and they are not really into each other.

Gene is a clown, spend trillions of euros in motoharus addorns, apparently he only fucked Die'd wife to gain a sense of "now i got this ugly bitch" i am die."

He usually forces himself in Die's reunions, cant tune a guitar even if he life depends on it.

Also he original songs sucks.

Edited by hatred000