The Piass

sukekiyo new live-limited single "kisses"

oh shit, hope this means we'll be getting that proper new 'sound collection' sooner rather than later

1 hour ago, Seelentau said:

Hiragana, huh. Wonder if it's a stylistic choice or a first hint of a re-naming...

reads like an aesthethic choice to appease domestic fans (since this likely won't go on sale on global itunes by itself) to me

I'm hoping it's just kyo making gross kissing sounds over sparse, dissonant, droning guitars for 7 minutes. That's a bargain at 2000 yen.

On 10/24/2018 at 1:17 AM, Kelrya said:

2000 yen for one song lol

Nothing new around here. Aren't their 'song collections' and concert tickets around  10,000yen lol Would still buy if I had the chance

On 10/26/2018 at 6:17 AM, platy said:

Nothing new around here. Aren't their 'song collections' and concert tickets around  10,000yen lol Would still buy if I had the chance

their concert tickets are like 6,000 yen usually plus fees
but when i went one of their merch shirts was like 8,000 yen i was like nope
adoratio also ran me for about 8,000+ yen

I know old topic I was on the (first of four) concert(s) where it was released....20 mins and it was sold out..no kisses for me

Same was for Passio v-v

the concert merch was super expensive and not even nice - and stuff was already sold out...

12,000yen for a shirt...with just the letters "Dummy" on it...well nope. but first concert where they offered credit card payment *lol*

2 hours ago, Waru Chibi said:

12,000yen for a shirt...with just the letters "Dummy" on it...well nope

What is this? The post-rock version of Supreme?