Nya_sist

GROUPS IN FEUDS

VKEI groups that are known to dislike each other, whether it be a rumor or actual FACTS and why did the fued come about??? ❤️❤️❤️❤️             Let’s begin!!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bce632f4864484932

there have been rumors that dir en grey got into a massive fist fight with literally the entire lineup of korn's family values tour when they went on their first US tour and that's why they've never been back to the US ever since

41 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

whats up with all these threads tbh? 

Are the threads bothersome??? 😔I just like hearing others opinions and getting information 🤷‍♀️

I know the vocalist of gosan dislikes a lot of people but I don’t know why??? Like I understand Mathilda but didn’t he name other groups he disliked like  poidol

I thought there was groups that “fought” backstage but I don’t know about because can’t remember where I saw it

i also know Gackt is hated by a few aswell

Edited by Nya_sist

On 10/22/2018 at 5:19 PM, Tokage said:

there have been rumors that dir en grey got into a massive fist fight with literally the entire lineup of korn's family values tour when they went on their first US tour and that's why they've never been back to the US ever since

They’ve definitely been to the US since then lol.

I like the topics of your threads, Nya.

Can't contribute much, though, with this one.

I just guess bansaku and akira very much dislike ryou and kei from baroque by now?

Edited by MissConduct