Sign in to follow this  
Kiryu999

アンティック-珈琲店- (An Cafe) best album release

アンティック-珈琲店- (An Cafe) will release their best album「BEST 2015〜2018」on 2018/12/05. (2 types)

Musing edition:

2CD+2DVD+グッズ (merch)

DVD:  2018.4.28 live at日比谷野外大音楽堂 

MUSIC CLIP 2015~2018

¥15,000

Regular edition:

2CD+ライナーノーツ (liner notes?)

¥2,800

Dp2zXU1V4AAgaTM.jpg

Edited by Kiryu999

Tracklist: 

<DISC 1>
01.千年DIVE!!!!!
02.We Can Do It!
03.世界にたった一つの温もり
04.スマイル一番イイ♀~2015ver,〜
05.恋するサンタクロース
06.JIBUN
07.キミにエール
08.青春TRAIN
09.BondS~絆~2016ver.
10.熱くなれ
11.生きるための3秒ルール
12.逃避回路 ~2016ver.~

<DISC 2>
1.Spring Snow
2.JUMBO
3.涙より重いWAR
4.似た者同士
5.ラフ・ソング
6.スマイル一番イイ♀~2015ver.~-English ver.-
7.熱くなれ-English ver.-
8.イケない妄想×アブない珍獣
9.天手古舞
10.バルーンガール
11.願い事は1つさ
12.ねぇ
13.キミはいつか鍵になる~truth or lie~

If you order the limited edition from Musing before November 11th, you'll receive a cheki of the member of your choice, with your name written by him on it.

I'm so mad rn. They basically took their latest releases in chronogical order. They have been playing new versions of AROMA and Maple Gunman for a while now, if not includes unreleased songs (and they have been recording some…), at the very least include these. Christ they're really going to disband the worst way possible.

Edited by Mr.0

I hope a last album with their last song and not a best of with song already known 😥.

16 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

They have been playing new versions of AROMA and Maple Gunman for a while now

AROMA is a BOP IMO !

Haven't really followed anything coming from this band in years. Is there any recording of this new version of AROMA anywhere,even if it's just live ?

4 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

AROMA is a BOP IMO !

Haven't really followed anything coming from this band in years. Is there any recording of this new version of AROMA anywhere,even if it's just live ?

No, but I think they played it at their 15th anniversary gig in april, so it should be on that DVD? Not sure about it. 

EDIT: They didn't sorry 😅

Edited by Mr.0

On 20/10/2018 at 04:01, Mr.0 said:

Não, mas eu acho que eles tocaram no show do 15º aniversário em abril, então deveria estar no DVD? Não tenho certeza sobre isso. 

EDIT: Eles não desculpe  😅

They did not make a new version for "AROMA", in some of the lives takuya does a solo guitar solo that serves as an introduction, but not a new version.

About "Maple Gunman" the new version is just a new keyboard layout that you watch on Youtube looking for: LIVE CAFE 2016 Kokoro DISC "Maple Gunman".

The only songs that were re-recorded were: Smile Ichiban Ii Onna, BondS Kizuna and Touhikairo.

3 hours ago, Nanairo.Hikari said:

They did not make a new version for "AROMA", in some of the lives takuya does a solo guitar solo that serves as an introduction, but not a new version.

About "Maple Gunman" the new version is just a new keyboard layout that you watch on Youtube looking for: LIVE CAFE 2016 Kokoro DISC "Maple Gunman".

The only songs that were re-recorded were: Smile Ichiban Ii Onna, BondS Kizuna and Touhikairo.

unfortunately

Just noticed this release now. I'm a bit sad that it's now too late, but I was way too busy in October and November, so I missed it :(

Fortunately, it's still not too late to order their last dvd :)

Sign in to follow this