cvltic

Cazqui & Daichi to Leave Nocturnal Bloodlust

14 minutes ago, chipathy said:

Who's been filling in on guitars for ncbl does anyone know 

They haven't had any gigs since the two members' last one, but tomorrow they're performing at the JACK IN THE BOX 2018 event at Budokan with other bands, and if I'm understanding it correctly based on the below tweet, Daiki from HER NAME IN BLOOD and Miya from MUCC will step in (for that one live).

edit: it might be that MUCC's Miya is playing with HNIB and not NB, not sure...? In any case, Daiki is sure to play guitar for NB tomorrow.

Edited by Jigsaw9

Actually, found more concrete info in the meantime. :D

So it looks like that for tomorrow, the following musicians will be playing guitar with Nocturnal Bloodlust as support members:

Miya (MUCC),

DAIKI (HER NAME IN BLOOD),

Ryutaro (they don't say which band he's from so I'm guessing he's just some random studio/session guy)

This is only for tomorrow's gig tho, no mention yet of any 'stable' new members or support musicians afaik.

Just now, suji said:

The thought of Ryutaro Arimura playing for Nokubura is hilarious 🤣

In another tweet they refer to him as a "mysterious skillful guitarist" so who knows, maybe Arimura-san has more talents than just asthmatic wheezing and strumming power chords. (:

God this is bad for NBL >.<  honestly sounds like a disband to me. Its hard to replace both guitarist due to them being both being two really good guitarist in the vkei scene as of right now.

9 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Ryutaro (they don't say which band he's from so I'm guessing he's just some random studio/session guy)

It's https://twitter.com/RYUTARO_GUITAR but who is he and why does he have 32.5K followers

Edited by helcchi

On 12/26/2018 at 2:49 PM, Jigsaw9 said:

In another tweet they refer to him as a "mysterious skillful guitarist" so who knows, maybe Arimura-san has more talents than just asthmatic wheezing and strumming power chords. 🙂

Oh god, now I’m picturing Nocturnal Bloodlust with Ryutaro’s vocals.