The Piass

New demo band キラワレモノ(Kirawaremono) have formed

The PV acting is abysmal to me and the "REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL" part is not...good

I know it's kinda tacky but im digging Sugar's necklace. Also another song that is kinda....eh....

Sugar and Mel wil continue as a duo band now, named "Pika" since their schedule is already planned until May next year. Both also hope to find new members before that time to continue with kirawaremono. Both are currently looking for a new bass, guitarist and drummer. 

join conditions:

Any age
Gender unquestioned
Any educational background
Any nationality

Those who can respect each individuality
Those who can give priority to band (music desire over libido)

Welcome if you can compose and arrange
Those who can drive are welcome

__

Those who can give priority to band (music desire over libido)

haha finally a band who gives it as a join condition! 

I was really hoping for a full album or any official thing, I feel really sad about it. Hoping for them to be able to continue. 

Anyway it was really a sudden thing, I'm really curious what was the real reason. (Hopefully not another bangya shit happened) 

That second one looks like they had a budget of $15 and a gameboy and they used both to bribe a staff member of wherever they were to use that space lmao

1 hour ago, Jenova said:

That second one looks like they had a budget of $15 and a gameboy and they used both to bribe a staff member of wherever they were to use that space lmao

And midi-keyboard and midi-drums

Guitar Pro 6 without any plugins.

I mean, Sugar is cute and Mel is uh...Mel but that definitely won't carry the whole project tbh.  It feels like another band that's all look and zero substance, which might have worked before but yikes.