The Piass

New demo band キラワレモノ(Kirawaremono) have formed

i wonder when they'll finally release their first CD... so far i am still not 100% convinced by 'em but i surely don't dislike their stuff so far.

Okay, these guys feel like  bootleg Noulla, and while it took some while to get used to his vocals but I have a thing for shitty vocals so ye. The ne song is just no all in one, also why is kagome the ONLY video where the drummer is actually playing a full set instead of a skeet ass drum with half assed acting..like is that on purpose? いたい feels like a SAVAGE song  mixed with a Noulla song that spawned a very underwhelming lovechild, but i love it. The way he has those finicky warbled high notes has grown on me. But yeah, these are all typical VK melodies and on the ne one...Can they like mix their tracks better? Everything is louder than the drums. especially the fucking synth, jesus. 爪痕 is pretty enjoyable, but for some reason I can't stop seeing a bootleg zin when I hear Sugar, especially his Inhale harsh vocals  they sound EXACTLY the same lmao. The acting in their PV's is cringe..also is the delayed delivery on お買い得だよ on purpose? Or did he fuck up talking too fast? I have so many questions lmao

Those highs are not for me but i know this song will grow on me. As for those huge bugs, I see why the drummer isn't in this video. Also..whats with all these fucking mvs and no formal release? 

WhAt in the fuck made him put them in his mouth, the song is okay, i could really do without those extreme  highs. those are very uh......not good. Im still waiting on a release...that will most likely include all of their PV's lmao

see, in America, when you wanna protest your shitty government, you stand outside the Whitehouse with signs. In Japan, you just make fucked up videos with Yoko Ono-esuqe screeching and roaches.

This band is such a guilty pleasure, some of this stuff is so trashy its hard not to like it. 病気 is so addicting, I haven't been able to stop listening for a while now. I do wish they'd release something, especially with the song 41  on it. Their non PV tracks are very enjoyable, and their first release needs to be an album or something.

If I'm not mistaken, we still have to see several songs: 

「めんどくさい」

「0」

「甘依存」 

「41」

These are also from PROJECT砂糖 but I have no record that it has been played in キラワレモノ(Kirawaremono). 

There is a possibility that he changed his name... Most of Kirawaremono's songs have been from his previous project.

「ひよこ」  

「笑って」   

「薬」   

「ゆびきり」  

「薬と笑う」

I leave several songs that have not yet been filmed in PV:

「甘依存」  and  「41」

「0」