shiroihana

Do you have a philosophy?

How do you look at the world and humanity? What is the meaning of life? Do you have a philosophy? If you do, what is it, and why?

I'm an existentialist whose belief is that life has no meaning, but people can attribute meaning to their own lives. This is different from nihilism, which suggests that there is no purpose to life, period.

My motto is "live to eat, be somebody that the future you will appreciate, and never forget 3 magic words; please, thank you and step off bitch!" 

I'm partially Taoist, but since there are many sects with different teachings, I just go by the bare basics: 

Be nice to others,

There is no black and white, 

and fuck Confucius (JK, just a running joke)

I believe in the 'treat others as you'd expect to be treated' (I'm sure there is a far better way of writing that)

Obviously you're not always treated the same way back but it really does help me keep calm during & after arguments. 

In all seriousness, I'm pretty much like the above comments. Be nice, honest, thoughtful, etc.

A good thing to remember is that people don't think of you as much as you think of yourself. So don't be afraid to make mistakes along the way.

I'm still learning this.

Edited by colorfuljinsei