madygrain

NIGHTMARE Ba. Ni〜ya solo project "BULL FIELD" to start

Ni~ya's new solo project BULL FIELD will relese a live limited CD on the first live of the band at Little Hearts on october 8th

BRIGHT

1. Bright

2.Don't look back

http://image.emtg.jp/artist-site.jp/nightmare/static/static_nightmare-1_10003761.jpg

The band will be joined at the live by the other NIGHTMARE members' side projects. Full line upgremlins / JAKIGAN MEISTER / LSN / BULL FIELD / TAKE NO BREAK

come through hoodie queens!!!! shill iT

I absolutely hate that we got 3 mediocre solo project on top of two okay* ones out of naito hiatus, but I hope those are some great hoodies, beautiful hoodies

(*once Yusa departs LSN for his full-time thing)

does anyone else think their upcoming anniversary will consist of a budokan last live and a disband announcement?

5 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Took him long enough! XD 

Jakigan Meister is the best solo project out of the lot so far imo, I wonder who'll play bass for Sakito now tho 

Ni~ya still plays with JM. What I'm more interested in is knowing who the support members for Bull Field are, since it was implied they were the other Nightmare members. I wonder if Yomi sings for Bull Field. 

2 hours ago, Doesn'tEvenGoHere said:

Will that single only be available at the event? I can't seem to find it on CDJapan. 

Also it seems like the support members will be Kouryu and Tetsuya from RAZOR.

It seems it is/was aviable at Little Hearts. Not on the web shop, as far as I can see.