Sign in to follow this  
monkeybanana4

[Selling] Posters, Photoset, Chekis, and various goods

Hello Monochrome fellows~ ヾ(。・ω・。)

As I sorted through my VK collection, I came to realize that I way too much VK goodies, which have been sitting on my shelf for years. To make space for newer VK stuff, I've decided to sell some items, so they can go to a new home where they won't be lying on the shelf being ignored, lol. For now, this list mainly includes goodies. More will be added later on.

This is my first time selling items online, so please bear with me as it will take me a bit to learn shipping rates, prices, and such. Apologies in advance.

Here are some notes:

- I ship from the U.K.

- I only accept payments through PayPal.

- All prices will be listed in UK pounds.

- Prices do not include shipping rates.

- Flyers/smaller magazines/bookmarks will be free with any purchase if requested. Please let me know if you prefer any particular  item. These will be on a first come, first serve basis.

- I bought some items from second-hand stores, but I've never used them myself. I will mark which items are bought from these stores. (They literally sat on my shelf unused, lol.)

- Pictures are inside of the spoiler tag. (I apologize for the fuzzy/unclear pictures. My camera wasn't cooperating with me.)

Please let me know if you're interested in anything ^^ If you want extra pictures or have any questions, then please don't hesitate to ask! 

D=OUT Kabuki Disco Poster (x3) - £7 (each one)

- I obtained these posters while in Japan when D=OUT was promoting their Kabuki Disco album. It will be tightly wrapped and unopened. There are little bends at the corners, but nothing noticeable to the overall quality of the poster. The picture below will show what it looks like (minus the signatures and lamination). 

Spoiler

IMG_0045_zpsb4wcvrbb.jpg

Kiryu Shuka Ensen Photoset (x1) - £10 (whole set)

- These photos came as extras from Brand-X when I ordered the album a long time ago. I'd prefer to sell this as a whole set.

Spoiler

IMG_0053_zpskkpqqmav.jpg

Royz Concert Glowstick - £5

- I bought this when I attended one of Royz's concerts. The item has only been used once. It comes with batteries and still lights up a bright neon green. When shipped out, I will cover it in bubble wrap.

Spoiler

IMG_0050_zpsnlghvizc.jpg

SCREW Chekis - £10 (each one)

- These are some of the SCREW chekis I've collected. If I'm not mistaken, I bought most [if not all] of these at SCREW's 7th anniversary live and were only available then. (Note: I'll be posting more later chekis and photocards. If there's any particular member you want, then let me know and I can check to see if it's available for sale.)

Spoiler

IMG_0057_zpsstk6mr80.jpg

Biosphia Cheki Booklet - £6

- I bought this at their Osaka Muse live (5th May 2013). It comes with a handwritten note of which live it was sold at on the inside (in one of the cheki slips). 

Bookmarks - N/A

- If making a purchase, these can be added to the order with no extra charge if requested. 

Reversion Fruits pin and guitar [Two Man Live - vistlip & baroque] - £4

This was purchased from baroque's and vistlip's two man live. It contains a pin and a guitar pick. The items are not sold separately.

Gazette pen & sticker - £3

- I bought this from a second-hand store, but I've never used the item and has been in the same condition since I bought it. The items are not sold separately.

Sadie Undead small mirror - £3

- I bought this from a second-hand store, but I've never used the item and has been in the same condition since I bought it.

Luna Sea iPhone 5 case - £10

- The item was only open once to look at. It has never been used before and is still in original package.

Spoiler

IMG_0054_zpsqap0wgtz.jpg

Flyers/Magazine(s)

If making a purchase, these can be added to the order with no extra charge if requested.

Spoiler

IMG_0058_zpsnrw6bowe.jpg

IMG_0059_zpsoyauehdj.jpg

IMG_0060_zpscsollge5.jpg

IMG_0052_zpscdvkitqv.jpg

IMG_0061_zpsnq3mbkfd.jpg

Edited by monkeybanana4

Sign in to follow this