The Piass

Deviloof new singles, album, & European tour

Deviloof is one of those bands you don't even need to comment, they're always 10/10 and that's it. (But I'm fuckin surprised tho, mainly for the chorus, that duo was brilliant ,they sound good together)

Very strong song ! I like this duo in the chorus too but i was first a bit surprised by the chorus itself that sounds to me as a strange emergence while listening to the previous parts of the song... To say it properly, the transition between the verses and the chorus sounds to me a little bit brutal.

But as i like both verses and chorus, i guess i could enjoy better after listening again. By the way, Ray has an amazing singing voice !

Edited by lstknt3b

Song is meh, I enjoyed the story though. Ray's vocals are the saving grace and needs to be on more songs.

Edited by secret_no_03

Ray nailing it on vocals and guitar, I'm glad the album will have some clean vocals and guitar solos, first song made me worried it would be all chugs and screeching (I like a mix :3)

The notebook the little girl is drawing in, the pink notebook with the hearts on it, (along with the white scrunchie(?)) that the older girl has, and the notebook the man has are the same ones from the 拷訊惨獄 video! 

Edited by Ultra Silvam

21 hours ago, chipathy said:

tbh it sounds and looks like a major step down from their first video for the album but i still think its pretty good 

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this, previous song was way better. I like this one too, but it's nowhere close to the level of 拷訊惨獄 in my opinion, that song was crazy as. haha.

Chorus sounded like Dadaroma to me XD I actullay enjoyed this. I don't really like this band much though. They are one of those bands that you keep rooting for, but they let you down in the end. So you just keep showing up no matter what just to see what they are doing.

Not that bad. Nice to see they're trying to widen their range of sound with melodic and groovy elements as opposed to the all out aggression they used to did. Really dug how the guitarrist added his clean vocals to the song. He wasn't a part of the band when they did "Escape" right? This song implemented cleans way better than that one. I feel like the main vocalist screams sound rather weak though and while I'm all out for weird vocals I feel like he isn't implementing those very well on the music (they are often offbeat and it gives a rather sloppy feel to the music).

That girl (not the little one) is really beautiful! The 7 string bass must be heavy af to carry though

14 minutes ago, kuyashii said:

Really dug how the guitarrist added his clean vocals to the song. He wasn't a part of the band when they did "Escape" right?

He was, he also does cleans in the songs return of the curse and destination.