The Piass

Deviloof new singles, album, & European tour

20 minutes ago, chipathy said:

Do people consider dimlim brutal because they're better than all those bands

no, his unclean is complete ass. deviloof bodies them with this song alone. no need to reach in their pockets for EGOIST, Natura Born Killer, and Return of the Curse.

And what bands? Mejibray, Aikaryu, and The Piass? 欲槽/ gaichuu/Servant/RenYuS/apocalypse , Dragon?/Remember my brave/falf/太陽が痛いよう/Bakushou Tsuukai Manyuuki Nanbei Hen/Mind...F ,  Kiseichuu/Seiteki Virus ~StoM109~/Futaibana/If...[Reset]/Nijuuyon Koku no Naki 🤧🙄

giphy.gif

dimlim's peers are like Unsraw, fixer, and the black swan 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 . the solo songs i listed above body them too.

9 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

. Furthermore he's NOT a clean singer, definitely not.The muddy, sloppy and kinda amusing aspect of his clean singing is done on purpose,since he has a very funny personality.

I was never talking about his clean. But i disagree he's fine at it when it's placed right.  

3 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

no, his unclean is complete ass. deviloof bodies them with this song alone. no need to reach in their pockets for EGOIST, Natura Born Killer, and Return of the Curse.

And what bands? Mejibray, Aikaryu, and The Piass? 欲槽/ gaichuu/Servant/RenYuS/apocalypse , Dragon?/Remember my brave/falf/太陽が痛いよう/Bakushou Tsuukai Manyuuki Nanbei Hen/Mind...F ,  Kiseichuu/Seiteki Virus ~StoM109~/Futaibana/If...[Reset]/Nijuuyon Koku no Naki 🤧🙄

giphy.gif

dimlim's peers are like Unsraw, fixer, and the black swan 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 . the solo songs i listed above body them too.

I was never talking about his clean. But i disagree he's fine at it when it's placed right.  

Not a single vocalist you listed can't scream/growl properly. They are objectively trash, absolutely zero technique. Contrary to them Keisuke actually has a proper technique, combined with an insane range. Choosing to reject such an obvious evidence is just misguided. Did you even mean what you said? If so, I can't really take you seriously.

53 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

If any of us wishes to continue this,I think we should go to the Deviloof topic.

done

Oh, Keisuke composed that track...now all the "technical" differences are explained, but he's good.So i think we are yet to see something from the new guitarist. Excited.

1 minute ago, IGM_Oficial said:

A question: they announced three singles, but I didn't see the first one released, only the music video. What's going on?

my guess is that its not actual single releases like selling copies or whatever, i think we're just getting 3 music videos prior to the album

5 minutes ago, chipathy said:

my guess is that its not actual single releases like selling copies or whatever, i think we're just getting 3 music videos prior to the album

Just what I suspected. Thanks

Edited by IGM_Oficial

Honestly I'd rather have one single with one exclusive b-side track plus live tracks,just like Kaika,but i think the consecutive MV's is a nice way to keep the hype train going on throughout the months till we grab the whole album

really wondering by now when we'll finally get to see these 2 although i already had a hunch we won't probably see 「流転」 on time either...

3月1日(金)22:00
「Dusky-Vision」

4月1日(月)22:00
「流転」

well to stay positive since its not even 2 months until their new full length drops we'll probably get more before the actual release...

Just noticed that their last new MV is reaching half million views,they seem to be blowing up on the internet and getting the recognition they deserve.After losing two important members, they did an amazing job. It's bad to see their schedules being compromised,but in other hand I don't even care,the album is near and revealing 3 tracks before it's release would be giving too much.I prefer seeing the MV's after the album comes out

5 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

Just noticed that their last new MV is reaching half million views,they seem to be blowing up on the internet and getting the recognition they deserve.After losing two important members, they did an amazing job. It's bad to see their schedules being compromised,but in other hand I don't even care,the album is near and revealing 3 tracks before it's release would be giving too much.I prefer seeing the MV's after the album comes out

I think the youtuber/musician Jared Dines giving them a listen on one of his videos helped a lot, and I’m so happy for them!

Tracklist: 

1. 拷訊惨獄

2. 「開花」

3. 孤独死

4. 妖

5. アイシテクダサイ

6. Dusky-Vision

7. Murderous impulse

8. 惑

9. 蜘蛛の糸

10. Creepy

11. 流転

¥3,240

https://twitter.com/_Deviloof_/status/1115963209091932161

On 4/8/2019 at 6:01 PM, suji said:

5/18 Dusky-Vision MV release

and again there was nothing - DEVILOOF COME ON!!

i hope there aren't any new problems with the album... >.>''

5 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

and again there was nothing - DEVILOOF COME ON!!

i hope there aren't any new problems with the album... >.>''

it would seem as tho the tweet that had those new dates is now deleted so ya god knows whats going on. although my guess would be is that problems with the music videos might not have anything to do with the album itself 

1 minute ago, chipathy said:

it would seem as tho the tweet that had those new dates is now deleted so ya god knows whats going on. although my guess would be is that problems with the music videos might not have anything to do with the album itself 

ah didn't know they deleted that tweet.

but yea you're right of course - maybe they just dropped the idea of having 3 PV's in advance but anyway the waiting is so long already i just hope we'll finally get the album and the release date stands...

Why they just don't do like any other normal band and release their MV's when it is...done?! They are so worried about making hype that the band ends up compromising themselves.