The Piass

Deviloof new singles, album, & European tour

1 hour ago, Alkaloid said:

He is (was?) in the non-visual metalcore band Chain Disaster and has done support for several bands such as RagDöllz and ONYX.

That correct!

he has also done support work for quite a lot of bands!

too many to list really.

5 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I agree. He doesn't look like he fits the band, nor did I see anything from what little he's posted online that shows he's even half-decent enough to replace Seiya.

But the other boys have probably thought this over for a while, so let's keep our fingers crossed he's up to snuff.

Honestly it was me who introduced him and recommended him.

so I personally am really vouching for him.

he is extremely dedicated and a lot more hard working than he seems.

Edited by Suuu

On 12/9/2018 at 4:03 PM, Alkaloid said:

He is (was?) in the non-visual metalcore band Chain Disaster and has done support for several bands such as RagDöllz and ONYX.

WHAT chain disaster????!!!! oh fuck yes im SO hyped now

The drummer = eargasm

Aisaku= I can't wait to hear him play.Keep up the good work!

@suuu how old is the drummer? He sounds like a veteran drummer 😮

cant fucking wait, is there any other br00tal bands that are still ongoing that i should check out in vk

i know nazare has some releases soonish and theres dimlim in june, not really sure of any other bands i consider really heavy (besides diru as well obvi) 

11 hours ago, chipathy said:

cant fucking wait, is there any other br00tal bands that are still ongoing that i should check out in vk

i know nazare has some releases soonish and theres dimlim in june, not really sure of any other bands i consider really heavy (besides diru as well obvi) 

They're not VK, but you should check out Victim of Deception. Also Deadman Walking is kinda VK(ish). Dexcore is leading the charge as well. You can also prod @VkBrutaliaN for his expertise! haha

They have released the titles for their 3 consecutive single releases. The dates and times listed are when the new MV and artist images will be revealed.

2月1日(金)22:00 「拷訊惨獄」 

3月1日(金)22:00 「Dusky-Vision」

4月1日(月)22:00 「流転」

I like titles in Kanji,better than cheesy English titles. I really hope they keep including Live tracks, it's so enjoyable. Would be a good idea, including  covers of other deathcore bands as b-side track,like the ep CARNIFEX released recently,but that would be asking too much haha

Edited by Manji 卍

That scream W0000www im surprised. I feel as tho hes trying to mix both old and new style in this. I cant wait to hear more intrested

Deviloof being Deviloof, what else?

Loved the whole japanesque touch. I've complained about their visuals,but now that looks absolutely cool,nice to see they valuing their own culture instead of trying to look as western as possible like other br00tal Japanese non-vk bands.

And Ryo trackmaker is fuckin back,man. For those who miss the last phase of Girugamesh,this is like a bonus.And that artwork is stunning! Almost felt some Onmyou-za vibes coming from that lol

10/10 to everything,and I need a live version of that track

well that was awesome.

their first album was pure garbage compared to everything else they've released but that last single was amazing and now this one is just as good.

I don't mind if he tries to sing clean again because it wasn't that bad but ffs i hope the band never lets him do a rap song again. 

Hopefully they actually come to europe this time because last time they said they would they didn't.

Also everything Deviloof has made is awesome with the exception of the god awful M.F.JAP song.

Edited by Enki

For some reason I have this feeling that they're really banking on getting some dumb gaijin views by wearing those outfits and having reshot that Attack Attack PV, which will be making the white piggus go "omg so heavy but they look like japanese women xDD omg baby metal"  etc.

4 minutes ago, Disposable said:

For some reason I have this feeling that they're really banking on getting some dumb gaijin views by wearing those outfits and having reshot that Attack Attack PV, which will be making the white piggus go "omg so heavy but they look like japanese women xDD omg baby metal"  etc.

from the comments here I'd say it's working