Jigsaw9

MUNIMUNI new mini album "月光男の日記 / A Diary of Mr.Moonlight" release

LMAO I totally mixed up when the livestream will start, so I just about tuned it at the very end of FOXPILL's set. Anyway, MUNIMUNI were awesome and the setlist was pretty bangin' too. They played with their new guitarist as far as I could tell (he had a cloak on and I don't think they revealed who he is yet). This is what they played:

1. (unknown/unreleased song)
2. (unknown/unreleased song)
3. &4
4. NEO SONG
5. BIG MONEY
6. He
7. My Lucifer

Now there's only a talk segment left. I really hope the vid won't disappear after the stream is over, gonna try to grab it later~

Edited by Jigsaw9

1 hour ago, Jigsaw9 said:

LMAO I totally mixed up when the livestream will start, so I just about tuned it at the very end of FOXPILL's set. Anyway, MUNIMUNI were awesome and the setlist was pretty bangin' too. They played with their new guitarist as far as I could tell (he had a cloak on and I don't think they revealed who he is yet). This is what they played:

1. (unknown/unreleased song)
2. (unknown/unreleased song)
3. &4
4. NEO SONG
5. BIG MONEY
6. He
7. My Lucifer

Now there's only a talk segment left. I really hope the vid won't disappear after the stream is over, gonna try to grab it later~

Munimuni are a revelation.

Thanks for the setlist Jigsaw!

I missed the live broadcast as I was traveling at the time but I've downloaded it for safe keeping and just started watching it.
The drums on this opening track really hooked me - can't wait to hear the studio version.

Another nice thing about this live, the sound quality and editing/camera work are a whole lot better than some their previous DVD releases (excluding one-camera shoots). munimuni need to do more shows like this!

And this image on Shintaro's twitter mentions the guitarist Ankou from dummy-xD was playing on this show. I just double checked and he's been doing support guitar work for munimuni through the years and since he's the vocalist and guitarist of dummy-xD who knows if he'll be permanent member or not?

EZbu7i0UEAEvNGh?format=jpg&name=medium

Ah, I remember his name popping up now and then. Thanks for the info! Not sure if he's a support member or not, but looking forward to whatever the future may bring. :) Also yeah, I was really satisfied with the stream/camerawork quality! The new songs rule!

Can't wait for the new album announcement... and then we can finally proceed to update a new thread every few months, haha. I keep forgetting that we actually have an Artist thread, but somehow I keep gravitating back to this latest one, oh well. XD

I just checked my e-mail and a munimuni newsletter arrived today stating that it is Ankou:

"6/2の公演からアンクー(ギター/dummy-xD)再加入しましす・・・。

※延期になってしまった「4/29ギタークレ卒業ギグ」は調整中です。(卒業ギグとしての開催をしない可能性もございますのでご了承ください。)"

Also, I  totally forgot there was an Artist thread for them! Should we be posting there or here for these little bits of news?

Edited by carddass

47 minutes ago, carddass said:

Should we be posting there or here for these little bits of news?

I think we can use the Artist thread... since this one is for an album already 1.5 years old, haha.