anadentone

Bands that you think are next to disband/hiatus/member leaving

I think dimlim is doing pretty great, so I don't think they'll go on hiatus. Also, I don't know why Diaura would loose a member, so I disagree on that too. Buuuuut, in my opinion, Mamireta seems like they'll go on hiatus or even disband because they're going too fast and I feel thay are not the same idk… And even though I don't want to admit it because I'm a huge fan, Lamiya seems like disbanding or going on hiatus. Oh, and about the Gazette going on hiatus… That could be true but I'm not really convinced.

10 hours ago, Gesu said:

Sugar Or Dry will disband

Or just wither quietly away, hoping and praying no one ever remembers that it was a thing

1 minute ago, frayed said:

Or just wither quietly away, hoping and praying no one ever remembers that it was a thing

Like MEJIBRAY, except everyone still remembers (and misses) that? Sounds about right.

14 hours ago, porawantstodie said:

I think dimlim is doing pretty great, so I don't think they'll go on hiatus.

Dimlim debuted a new look last week, they have a new single coming out in June, and their live attendance is improving. They're fine. Don't worry about them.

8 hours ago, Paraph said:

I’m a bit worried about GRIMOIRE tbh

Same. 

Reminder that we have a 2019 predictions thread, where we guess who will disband and what other shenanigans will happen in the scene this year.

On 3/17/2019 at 5:21 AM, porawantstodie said:

Mamireta seems like they'll go on hiatus or even disband because they're going too fast and I feel thay are not the same idk

As much as I want to believe it won't happen, I have a bad feeling that Mirai will leave the band. The way they announced his hiatus didn't sound optimistic. Funny enough I think someone put in the prediction thread that they think Mamireta will lose a member. I really hope that doesn't happen though since he's my favorite member. 

I agree that they need to slow down though.