Alkaloid

TRNTY D:CODE new single "[HELL]hound." release

Lyrics aside, I personally really like it, much more than I liked GRAVITY. Granted, it does both look and sound like something that would be released by a somewhat generic, non-visual metalcore band, and I don't like it as much as KILLANETH or NOCTSCURE, but the chorus is catchy enough and the rapping is kind of interesting so it's still enjoyable. Plus this is their second single, so most likely Kai's going to be calling it quits any day now so I may as well take what enjoyment I can from the project

I'm curious if it's still produce by Yohio. Because they seems to totally change their direction

Edited by Kirito

I liked killaneth a lot and I still like Kai's voice and he's the reason I'm sort of following this band, but I don't think I could ever seriously listen to this song lol. His rapping sounds rather awkward and that English... well, um, it's quite questionable. Gravity was kinda ok but this... what is this. Sigh.

bring back killaneth plz

I honestly thought they disbanded for whatever reason and then I read about an upcoming release x)  Kai also said he was starting to take English lessons..but probably after this shot was recorded xd

2d1mgpx.png

Also, shoutouts to that awkward gap between "any time he's inside me" and the following lyrics.

Though, the lyrics are the least of my problems with this, all things considered.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

Pretty Generic IMO.
Can you hear footsteps ? is that a fox, No.... That's a black dog, coming to eat my legs ...
I mean... really !? Those lyrics will not be an international hit. 

tracklist regular edition:

price: 1620yen (tax in)

1.[HELL]hound.
2.inside.
3.steep.
4.gone.

tracklist limited edition:

price: 1944yen (tax in)

1.[HELL]hound.
2.inside.
3.gone.
DVD
1.[HELL]hound.

I personally like it it kinda breaks vkei outta its comfort zone by throwing english at you

Edited by Axius