Takadanobabaalien

ゴシップ (Gossip) announce disbandment, closing of their fanclub, 3rd last album and live dvd release

Gossip announced today that they will be disbanding on the 31st of december this year at their live at Meguro rokumeikan.

shinai.jpg

They will also release their 3rd full album entitled 「親愛なる鬼畜サイコ野郎(終身)」(Shinainaru kichiku saikoyarou (shuushin))

The album will go on sale for 3780 JPY on 14th of november and the tracklist is as follows:

01.DESIRE
02.ヘドロ
03.面会謝絶
04.真夏ノ夜ノ夢
05.鳥籠
06.ハナマチバーレスク
07.ロザリー
08.キッチンキラー
09.少女A
10.聖者の行進
11.覗き穴から隣人はヒ素かに笑う
12.能無し腑抜けですね。
13.極東D.M.C
14.コドク
15.輪廻
16.過呼吸
17.【Psycho≠pas$】

By the looks of it, only track 5, 6, 10, and 11 are new songs although I've not kept up to date with Gossip as of lately so if I'm wrong feel free to correct me. 

108dvd.jpg

They will also release a DVD of their one man at Mainabi Akasaka Blitz. It will go on sale on 12th of december.

Tracklist is as follows:

01.錯乱-SAKURAN-
02.凶気の桜
03.面会謝絶
04.狂った太陽
05.LET'S DANCE #2 DIE
06.亡骸よ
07.木漏れ日
08.KICK ASS
09.理想郷
10.少女A
11.DOWNWARD SPIRAL
12.「ヰト犯シ」
13.能無し腑抜けですね。
14.南無妙法蓮華狂
15.覗き穴から隣人はヒ素かに笑う
16.クビチョンパ
17.ミユキ
18.とあるアイドルオタクの異常な愛情
19.悪童会-クソッタレ行進曲-
20.DRUM SOLO~楽器隊セッション
21.『君があの世に・・・』
22.ハッピーバースデー
23.くだらないこの世界が僕たちを殺していく
24.迷惑÷好意
25.【Psycho≠pas$】
26.天上天下唯我独唱

rip ains

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

No mentions of their disbandment?
At the same time they announced this release they also announced that they will be disbanding on December 31st after their oneman at Meguro Rokumeikan.

I saw the flurry of ameblo e-mails in my Inbox and thought it would be something exciting... this isn't the kind of news I wanted with new releases.

It had to happen someday, but I didn't think it would happen so soon.

So the only ones left in Ains are DIAURA now? 

Didn’t see this disbandment coming so soon :( but Im looking forward to the few new songs we will get ugh

That's so not cool,so shocking...

This disbandment feels unnatural, something is just...off.Should we simply assume that they've been pushed till the death by their label and consequently they died?

Seriously, visual Kei is never ashamed to disappoint me. Hope that Saku get some rest and come back.

Edited by Manji 卍

51 minutes ago, hyura said:

Somehow insane tour schedules keep killing bands. Why do they keep doing that?

To get fans.

But well, being in super close proximity to each other for a long time, travelling im cramped vans... I can see the conflicts happening! 

Only the Raid can do that without breaking apart.... o_O

So did that huge tour they did end up being a flop or what?

I'm wondering if Ains is even gonna sign any new bands at this point or if they're just gonna keep chugging along with just Diaura and close shop once they call it quits. Kinda wish they'd sign some other bands, but are there even any worthwhile homage kei bands to sign left at this point? I feel like most of the ones currently active have already been signed to other labels

Edited by Tokage

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

Kinda wish they'd sign some other bands, but are there even any worthwhile homage kei bands to sign left at this point? I feel like most of the ones currently active have already been signed to other labels

Virge are kind of inspired by Phantasmagoria (not as much as Meidina were), but since everyone in that band were at one point signed to a secret -AINS- sub-label and currently are not, I think that they want nothing to do  with Yukika.

Something about it does seem strange and unexpected (maybe "expected" if you consider the fact that they didn't make any big release announcements at their tour final, but that's not what I mean). Granted the last time I saw them live was over a year ago, but at the time they seemed to have a solid following and it didn't seem like they were hurting for fans at their lives. If anything, the big tour should have drawn in even more people, so unless there was some conflict among band members (which also seems strange, given that 4/5 of them have been together without problem since JyuLie), I'm not sure what else to blame except for a sudden and unexpected drop in popularity, or maybe some sort of issues with Yukika's management. Or maybe the tour wasn't as big of a success as he envisioned and he's decided to ditch them.

Edited by sakuran